Corey confused????

"Corey Hill is the fat kid picked last for Dodge Ball, the short kid picked last for Basket Ball, the guy that always got the short end of the stick"

Correct me if Im wrong, isn't this guy 6 foot somthing, with about 2 ounces of fat on him, and got on this show with 0 MMA fights?

That sounds 1) Tall 2) skinny and 3) lucky as fuck.

Now, the guys that are actual fighters that are tough as balls that tried out for the show and dieted through Christmas and New Years waiting for a call back only to see Gabe get on the show and piss away an oppertunity... Now those are the guys that got the short end of the stick. (For the record, I think even though he lacks in MMA experience, I think Corey belongs on the show and hes a good character as well)

"Corey Hill is the fat kid picked last for Dodge Ball, the short kid picked last for Basket Ball, the guy that always got the short end of the stick"

"Correct me if Im wrong, isn't this guy 6 foot somthing, with about 2 ounces of fat on him, and got on this show with 0 MMA fights?"

OK....you're wrong. :-)

Actually, he was referring to Buddy Rowe, his alter ego as the one who is fat/picked last, etc....and the reason for his motivation. That's who he is having a conversation with while he's sitting there in the sauna.....Buddy Rowe!!!

ttt for Buddy Rowe

corey was talking about his great friend buddy rowe!

It was just a comparison.

Corey Hill's conversation with Buddy Rowe in the sauna and him referring to Buddy Rowe constantly kind of scared me. I thought only serial killers and Gollum did that stuff.

I think it was just a comparison. When somebody says "I felt like a one-legged man in a butt-kicking contest" they don't mean they felt like they were actually missing a leg and were involved in competitive butt-kicking. They simply mean they felt like they were at a disadvantage, or way over-matched.

Same thing. Short guys aren't expected to do well in basketball. Inexperienced guys aren't expected to do well in MMA. He felt like a short guy getting picked last for a basketball game.

He's a little nutty, but that will only help him in the ring. Always laughing and smiling, never looks like he's stressed about fighting but just enjoying it all. He's already got offers from Jeremy Horn and Jens Pulver to workout with them, so I only see this guy getting better and better. Just better watch out with the mental health because these days(Gabe Rudiger) you could get banned from fighting for not being mentally healthy.

ttt for Buddy Rowe!

corey like reg skittles

buddy like berries and cream