Corey Hill

I see that racist tool toadizzle finally realized he cannot escape what he is! Glad to see the hilbilly came to his senses!

Cocky must be cock eyed cause I dont have anything handed to me. Get real read the posts. Ive punked cumus or whatever his name out and you can be on the list too. Like I said this is the only 5 seconds of fame you guys have I have a lifetime of it. Cause trouble I dont care just make you guys look like bigger tools than what you are.

Damn, I created a monster when I started this thread! LOL

Sorry BF didnt mean to disprect your post like that. Just people being haters on here whether jokin or not.

BigFarmer. Do not feel bad! Toadizzle is the racist tool who got caught and cannot fess up he is a racist like a man! Not you!

Seamus you make me laugh. What you think you got 619 in your login your tough and have the smack to talk. Pssh get real man. Like I said you aint smart enough to come up with anything else so keep jacking your dick sucker.

toadizzle, I dont know if typing like English is your third language is intended on your part in helping you win an argument that you are clearly losing! But I do know that you are a hillbilly racist and we want no part of that! I just emailed Kirik and explained to him that you are degrading fighters because of their race, and backed it up by showing him your racist remarks! You sir will not only be banned for life from MMA.tv but always be remembered for the hater that you are! Enjoy your future klans meetings! Racist!

Go ahead bitch. Kirik knows who I am and you can clearly see in my posts there is nothing racist in what I have said. Your the one trying to turn this thing into something else. Kirik wants to ban me I dont care cause he aint getting rid of the problem which is you. Like I said you dont know who I am and you dont know who I hang with. All you are trying to do is keep the hate going cause that is the only way you look cool. Your nothing but a broken down wannabe who comes to the cyber world trying to fool everyone. Like I said people on here that know me know Im not racist and know people like you are trouble makers. Here I'll even help you out.

KIRIK,
Ban my ass go ahead. I am trying to make a point with this tool. If you honestly think I have made racist remarks then I should be banned but actually look at the posts. As for the others that know me on here if I get banned you know how to contact me.

"KIRIK, Ban my ass go ahead."

Kirik, you even heard it from him! Racism is not tolerated on this forum! So please ban the most racist poster I have ever seen! This racist scumbag hillbilly who I spit upon needs to be put in his place!

Before I get banned though why dont you step up and put me in my place MR. 619

I will camel clutch you so bad that you wont be able to produce little racist klansmen!

That just confirmed your a TOOL!

Don't care what color he is I'm a fan!Seems to be cool as hell and maybe not now but in time he's gonna be one of the top guys

I dont care what color he is either, but some other posters (points to toadizzle) do!

Joe by Heel Hook!

Dude since you are the big sheriff show me where I made a "racist" remark.

toadizzle, I am currently tracking your IP address! Once I have an actual physical address I am going to be showing up at your door and I will humble you like the racist pig you are!

"Hes not racicist your just igorant if you have never heard that before."

Asshole nobody thought he was racist it was A JOKE.

Oh and LMAO at "your just igorant" and "Hes not racicist".

Go ahead my boy. Guess what you just made a threat on the internet so guess who goes to jail if something happens. Who should be banned now!

toadizzle, looks like you went from asking me to show you how a 619 dude rolls to cowaring away like the little inbred hillbilly that you are! I am just moments away from recieving your physical address where you are typing from! And I am bringing a video camera of when me and a fellow team mate of mine who happens to be black and pissed off over your comments, show up at your door step! LOL @ you folding like a chair! Aint no backing out now redneck!