Cormier dropped Rockhold?

Per DC's Twitter:

Took 7 years but I am officially a beast. Today I dropped @LukeRockhold :) feeling like a 2 division champ lol

Weird considering they both have title fights coming up. Plus I thought what happened at the gym stayed at the gym? Like Vegas. Phone Post 3.0

Probably some type of inside joke. Phone Post 3.0

Well when you have a big head even your friends will try to knock you out.
Somethings just can't be contained.
Not even with Vegas laws. Phone Post 3.0

It could mean anything. For example, this might just be an attempt to bait Weidman into a slugfest.

I think he meant that he finally, completely drained that monster hog... Achievement unlocked? Phone Post 3.0

The people at that gym train like morons. Phone Post 3.0

jgiveshead - It could mean anything. For example, this might just be an attempt to bait Weidman into a slugfest.

This

-D0DG3R D0GG13- - Well when you have a big head even your friends will try to knock you out.
Fucking somethings always getting out... Word on the street is that not even Dada 5000 can contain the somethings Phone Post 3.0

I thought luke was at the blackzillions?? He musta just came back to aka which is a bad decision, he's prolly gonna catch an injury back there. Better be careful. Dumb ass gym.

If this isn't some sort of inside joke and Cormier is serious that is kind of a douchey thing to put on Twitter. Phone Post 3.0

Is it a "dick move" to tweet that you dropped your friend and sparring partner? What happens at the gym should stay at the gym. Phone Post 3.0

why would he even post that shit? although (hopefully) it's an inside joke.. Phone Post 3.0

Kindly - Is it a "dick move" to tweet that you dropped your friend and sparring partner? What happens at the gym should stay at the gym. Phone Post 3.0
Agree. Used to like DC. Seems since his loss he has serious insecurities. Always trying to prove himself. Phone Post 3.0

Beer and Hotdogs - Probably some type of inside joke. Phone Post 3.0
It is. Phone Post 3.0

Proper diet DC makes 185?

6MonthsKickCheckTraining -
-D0DG3R D0GG13- - Well when you have a big head even your friends will try to knock you out.
Fucking somethings always getting out... Word on the street is that not even Dada 5000 can contain the somethings Phone Post 3.0
Fine. Some thangz.
Some tings
Some tang.
Sumpn
Sump
Sum.
Sumbitch Phone Post 3.0

This looks like a strategy ploy where the up coming opponents have some thing to think about. Perhaps Cormier plans on bringing a heavy wrestling related game plan against Jones and Rockhold a lot of striking against Weidman. This puts the thought in the opponent's head, of a strength or weakness, in exactly the wrong area which will be focused.

Jones focuses on his stand up more, and Cormier hits him with the wrestling. Weidman looks to exploit Rockhold's hands, and Rockhold promptly comes out in that facet, stronger than expected.

We've seen it many times. "I'm going to kill him!" only to have the fighter come out with a tactics heavy game plan. This essentially screams out "Stand up fight!" from Cormier and he may very well be looking to wrestle all night.

TakinAllFades -

I thought luke was at the blackzillions?? He musta just came back to aka which is a bad decision, he's prolly gonna catch an injury back there. Better be careful. Dumb ass gym.

Hes been at AKA for as long as I can remember. Besides I feel like him and Vitor might not get along if he was at Blackzillions Phone Post 3.0

Cormier is the white Michael Strahan Phone Post 3.0

TakinAllFades -

Wut? Phone Post 3.0