Cormier: Jones is 'petty', we will fight someday

JustTheTip - 
DoomFarmer - LOL @ all this overly emotional naysaying.

You all know damn well you would like to see DC and Jones fight.

Sure....so why isn't it happening?

Dana said back in 2012 that Cormier could get the next title shot at 205 and Cormier appears to want the fight. He weighed in at 235 in April against Mir with high body fat.

So instead of always talking about it, why doesn't Cormier make the weight and take the fight?

Because Jones is fighting Gustaffson and Cormier is fighting Nelson.

You mean to tell me the 20 something champ who got a DUI with an underage girl in his car is not the most mature professional MMA fighter?

Didn't Cormier say he got upset because Jones "acted" like he didn't know who Cormier was? Sounds like Cormier is just as petty to me.

Barbalos - You mean to tell me the 20 something champ who got a DUI with an underage girl in his car is not the most mature professional MMA fighter?
Underage girl huh?? Lol dummy Phone Post 3.0

I still think the reason we didn't see Cormier try to drop down sooner is because he was waiting to see if Cain lost his title. If Cain wasn't the champ then Cormier would be trying to get a title shot for sure.

Jones days are numbered. Cormier is going to work him. Jones might as well pull guard. Phone Post

JustTheTip -
DoomFarmer - 
JustTheTip - 

Dana said back in 2012 that Cormier could get the next title shot at 205 and Cormier appears to want the fight. He weighed in at 235 in April against Mir with high body fat.

So instead of always talking about it, why doesn't Cormier make the weight and take the fight?

I'm aware that Cormier has refused to drop the weight since 2012. You missed the point of my post. Cormier said he wants the fight, Dana said he can have it. The only obstacle is Cormier himself choosing to stay at HW.

So why hasn't this fight happened in 2013?
From what I understand, he wasn't satisfied with his performance against Mir and wanted another fight at HW before focusing his attention on dropping down.

What's the problem? Aside from the fact that you don't feel like he should talk about it, of course. Phone Post 3.0

DC can close the distance quick. He has great takedowns and power in his hands. Jones will not take DC down either. Jones best hope in this fight is for DC to have a horrible weight cut and gas out.

Logan Stantons finger - 
i_shogun_ruas -
Logan Stantons finger -

He needs to shut his mouth, before Jones busts his teeth out.

Daniel is a great fighter, and could be champion one day. But not at 205 while Bones has the belt. He'd get taken down and his face would be split open in a matter of seconds. And standing up he would have no answer for his reach.

You're out of you league here, Frodor. Phone Post 3.0

Lol at Jon taking dc down. Dc will be the one putting Jon on his back Phone Post 3.0
Yeah. Sure.

Jones' MMA wrestling is far beyond Cormier's, regardless of credentials.

He wouldn't be the first "great" wrestler Jones has thrown in the air and destroyed on the ground. Phone Post 3.0

umm, yeah... DC is no koscheck or Fitch. DC went beyond the college level, he wrestled at world class and Olympic level I don't think you quite grasps how damn good of a wrestler you are if you can hang on the mats with Iranians,Russian,Georgians. There is a reason why you never see people like Ben arsken,DC,King Mo, Henry cujudo on there back because they know they can take ANYONE Down any damn time they feel like it.

<blockquote>subwrassler - <blockquote>i remember halloween - <p> After the Mir fight, Cormier shouldn't be saying anything to anyone.  That fight was a fucking disaster.</p></blockquote>HE WON</blockquote>Nobody won in that fight. Not either fighter, not the fans, not the promotion, not the sponsors. No one.

DC would get fucked up by JBJ. Sure he's a great wrestler and has looked quick against some slow HWs, but JBJ is on another level. Jones will make Cormier look fat and slow even after the cut to 205. I don't see how DC wins a 5 rd fight against Jones. Phone Post 3.0

DoomFarmer - 
JustTheTip -
DoomFarmer - 
JustTheTip - 

I'm aware that Cormier has refused to drop the weight since 2012. You missed the point of my post. Cormier said he wants the fight, Dana said he can have it. The only obstacle is Cormier himself choosing to stay at HW.

From what I understand, he wasn't satisfied with his performance against Mir and wanted another fight at HW before focusing his attention on dropping down.

What's the problem? Aside from the fact that you don't feel like he should talk about it, of course. Phone Post 3.0

You mean what's the problem besides the fact that what you just said doesn't make a damn bit of sense? Always amusing to watch people with their logical gymnastics try and argue for a clearly nonsensical position.

If Comier doesn't want to fight Cain, and he does want to fight Jones so badly that he can't shut his trap about it, what sense does it make to take another HW fight? I'll help you; fucking zero.

Wow....Cormier just can't stop talking about JBJ. Is he in love or something ?

Bipolar -
DoomFarmer - 
JustTheTip -
DoomFarmer - 
JustTheTip - 

You mean what's the problem besides the fact that what you just said doesn't make a damn bit of sense? Always amusing to watch people with their logical gymnastics try and argue for a clearly nonsensical position.

If Comier doesn't want to fight Cain, and he does want to fight Jones so badly that he can't shut his trap about it, what sense does it make to take another HW fight? I'll help you; fucking zero.
Go take your mood stabilizer, weirdo.

Logical gymnastics?

Cormier wants another fight at HW before he drops down. UFC is giving him one. Period. Phone Post 3.0

SKARHEAD - Wow....Cormier just can't stop talking about JBJ. Is he in love or something ?
Yeah he clearly wasn't asked about it or anything... Phone Post 3.0

DoomFarmer - 
Bipolar -
DoomFarmer - 
JustTheTip -
DoomFarmer - 
JustTheTip - 

Logical gymnastics?

Cormier wants another fight at HW before he drops down. UFC is giving him one. Period. Phone Post 3.0

Ha ha, yeah I'm weird because your explanation of why Cormier is still fighting at HW when all he talks about is wanting to fight Jones is laughably moronic and makes zero sense.

Pathetic and predictable ad hominem and non-answer.

You're a joke and a little bitch who would rather call people names instead of making a reasonable argument to support his idiotic position.

Period.

Bipolar -
DoomFarmer - 
Bipolar -
DoomFarmer - 
JustTheTip -
DoomFarmer - 
JustTheTip - 

Logical gymnastics?

Ha ha, yeah I'm weird because your explanation of why Cormier is still fighting at HW when all he talks about is wanting to fight Jones is laughably moronic and makes zero sense.

Pathetic and predictable ad hominem and non-answer.

You're a joke and a little bitch who would rather call people names instead of making a reasonable argument to support his idiotic position.

Period.
Lol

Ok, guy. Phone Post 3.0

I cannot wait for this fight, Jones will smash the shit outta DC and maybe then he will finally shut the fuck up.

Jones via superior everything.

Logan Stantons finger -

He needs to shut his mouth, before Jones busts his teeth out.

Daniel is a great fighter, and could be champion one day. But not at 205 while Bones has the belt. He'd get taken down and his face would be split open in a matter of seconds. And standing up he would have no answer for his reach.

You're out of you league here, Frodor. Phone Post 3.0

Not that it's out of the realm of possibility, but lol at acting like jones taking down Cormier is a given. This is the most interesting fight for jones besides at hw IMO. And I think jones knows it. Phone Post 3.0

RockMeAmadeus - 
MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ - 

Jones days are numbered. Cormier is going to work him. Jones might as well pull guard. Phone Post

No bro. The only way Jones loses is by DQ'ing himself. Cormier beats everyone not named Jones and Cain.

Jones = GOAT
Cain = #1 HW
Cormier = #2 HW = #2 LHW

So do you think Jones would beat Cain if they fought at HW?