Cormier: Jones talking like a 16 year old girl

Outlaw'd by Lytle - 
Aaron Becker -
Strykr619 - 
Outlaw'd by Lytle - 
MT11 -
Outlaw'd by Lytle - Americans are strange creatures. As soon as one of your own becomes a world champion they're engulfed by an avalanche of hate.

What's that all about? Phone Post 3.0
Our country is full of spineless liberals Phone Post 3.0
It's quite unique to America. Most countries fully support their champions.

America seems to despise their own in a savage, relentless fashion.

Bones receives an unfathomable amount of hate for such a talented young kid.

I see Weidmans beginning to get the same treatment now he's had the nerve to become champion.

Is this what happens to those who realise 'the American dream'? Phone Post 3.0

Up until the early 90's it was "cool" to be patriotic. Some how then Political Correctness took hold (coincides Ironically when Clinton came into office) and now if your "patriotic" the intellectually "elite" look at you like your some dumb hillbilly from the mountains.

I would say it happened more recently cause everyone was patriotic after 9/11 but as soon after the Iraq war came into play patriotism took a sharp turn downwards and what you mentioned took place
If these reasons are the cause then why do all Americans not receive this hate?

Only the best seem to get the hate, it makes zero sense?

"Hey look at this super talented kid"

"Yeah he's awesome, world champion in his chosen discipline"

"Really? I fucking hate him, look how he dresses, speaks, laughs. What a fucking douche".

I find it bizarre and confusing that you treat your own in this manner. Phone Post 3.0

Liberals are raised to believe that life should be fair and everyone should be equal. When they see someone who is cleary more talented or someone who is willing to work much harder than them, it doesn't compute, they don't understand. And out pours the hate.