Coronavirus was a hoax

I think we can all agree now that coronavirus was an overhyped joke. I said it from the beginning. 

26 Likes

Yup, it's pretty much been blown wide open, but there's still idiots everywhere with masks on. Half of them gave their career's to stay at home, scared. 

8 Likes

Democrats were the only politicicans wearing their masks. 

5 Likes
The_Pundits_Ghost - 

You fucking idiots. 

Hee's one right now. Calling evryone else idiots and sheep. It's pretty funny.

5 Likes

I personally know people who get sick with the virus, had to be hospitalized and two died.

2 Likes

The virus was real. But the mass hysteria was a hoax.

12 Likes
kingofpancakes -

When was the last time you spent and hour straight off the OG?

9 Likes

It was only 110,000 people dead I suppose. And still counting.

Thats the problem with the public taking the precautions they were told to, because when they are effective then idiots like on here say “Dur, precautions were stupid and unnecessary “. 

12 Likes
kingofpancakes -

Agreed. 

1 Like

Its quite clear that the corona virus was only an issue for the very sick or very old, those people died during a lockdown anyway.

Its obvious now that the route to go was to allow the vulnerable to isolate from the healthy community, whilst the rest of us continued as normal, a few more of the elderly may have died but that would have been because they decided to not isolate.

Instead we have an economic catastrophe and personally I and my girlfriend are out of a job.

2 Likes
Tmaguru -
kingofpancakes -

Agreed.  The flu is real, so is aids.  

This was entirely on purpose.   Why else did they write a bill in 2019... JANUARY for the pandemic in 2020.

They knew where they wanted money going and needed an excuse to loot.

Lots of people pissed about target being looted and I see NOBODY talking about how Americans future was just looted by billionaires.

Mad about ebt but not mad about corporate welfare when it is thousands of times more money....

It is a mad mad mad world.

This.

2 Likes

Fake pandemic

1 Like

The mind bottles

you just had the equivalent of 20 9/11s in terms of bodycount (and growing) and you are calling it a scam. Ok. 

how many people should be dead to call it real then?

6 Likes
BrckNoHitBk -
kingofpancakes -

When was the last time you spent and hour straight off the OG?

You've got a somewhat similar post count as him though.

4 Likes
JonasLind - 

The mind bottles

you just had the equivalent of 20 9/11s in terms of bodycount (and growing) and you are calling it a scam. Ok. 

Just you.

JonasLind -

The mind bottles

9/11 wasn't about stats. It's terrorism, it's about fear. That's why they did it, not to kill the most people possible.

This was also about fear. Unfortunately public health policy shouldn't be about fear, it should be about stats.

JonasLind -

The mind bottles

Millions of people have died from car accidents and millions more will die if we don’t ban vehicles. Should we ban vehicles and start walking everywhere for our safety? 

3 Likes

We should’ve shut down the global economy long before coronavirus.

We could save billions of lives if we just locked everyone in padded rooms forever and didn’t let them leave to hurt themselves or potentially get sick.

The Lion King -

I think we can all agree now that coronavirus was an overhyped joke. I said it from the beginning. 

It isn’t a hoax but it seems that way. I work as a nurse on a covid unit in a long term care facility. We had about 250 infected that we know of, and roughly 60 died so far. Covid definitely wreaks havoc on the elderly. 

That said, covid is basically a non factor for the great numbers of society. Kids are rarely sympmatic as are most adults. The shutting down and social distancing was needed for a few weeks to level it off, but local governments have taken it way overboard. It became an abuse of power. Pennsylvania’s government has been unreasonable and unrealistic moving forward, esp within the school system. 

Btw Fuck every nurse , Doctor and heath professional that was saying the sky is falling reguarding Covid, yet simultaneously supports mass protesting.

10 Likes
topteam71 -
The Lion King -

It isn’t a hoax but it seems that way. I work as a nurse on a covid unit in a long term care facility. We had about 250 infected that we know of, and roughly 60 died so far. Covid definitely wreaks havoc on the elderly. 

That said, covid is basically a non factor for the great numbers of society. Kids are rarely sympmatic as are most adults. The shutting down and social distancing was needed for a few weeks to level it off, but local governments have taken it way overboard. It became an abuse of power. Pennsylvania’s government has been unreasonable and unrealistic moving forward, esp within the school system. 

Btw Fuck every nurse , Doctor and heath professional that was saying the sky is falling reguarding Covid, yet simultaneously supports mass protesting.

Exactly. So we should’ve just quarantined old people and people with lung problems (who were willing). Not everyone