corporate queen Merck milks gov. For 2 billion

In one quarter. Hundreds of other giant corporations make hundreds of millions in one quarter. They pay less taxes than someone making $30,000 a year. Phone Post 3.0

This is financial rape of the highest levels. As we don't SEE it, and the media focuses on low level shit, racial tensions, strife and random stuff, they can go on raping us unabated.

I always find a thread like this amusing it might get 20-25 responses yet a individual person gaming the system will get pages and pages of replies Phone Post 3.0

Pleas tell me why this is either illegal or wrong?

DirtehSneakehs - Project Mayhem is in Order IMO, preferably with the CEOs in the building still. Phone Post 3.0
Agreed! And VTFU Phone Post 3.0

FedorFan5000 - Pleas tell me why this is either illegal or wrong?
So it's no different then a welfare queen that's gaming the system except they have accountants and lobbyist on there payroll Phone Post 3.0

LMAO @ leftist idiots

BradGluckman - I always find a thread like this amusing it might get 20-25 responses yet a individual person gaming the system will get pages and pages of replies Phone Post 3.0

Corporate and Govt and have been buddy buddy for years. Don't worry about it. they're taking care of you. The new Iphone is coming out in 2 weeks, let's talk about that.

FedorFan5000 - Pleas tell me why this is either illegal or wrong?

Its not illegal but neither is it illegal to sit on your ass and collect welfare. I believe the point is more that everyone should pay their fair share of taxes. IMO, before we tackle tax reform, I think we should tackle gov't spending. If we eliminate the waste, I suspect there would be plenty of tax dollars left to fund our gov't. I could be way off base though.

BradGluckman - 
So it's no different then a welfare queen that's gaming the system except they have accountants and lobbyist on there payroll Phone Post 3.0

You are comparing apples to oranges on that one.

Welfare queens or whatever contribute nothing. Big Pharma does contribute and is rewarded ie having the government TAKE LESS of their profits for "good economic behavior" such as R&D.

Let's get our priorities straight. Nothing to see here! I'm more worried about single moms and their kids.

attjack - Let's get our priorities straight. Nothing to see here! I'm more worried about single moms and their kids.
This ^^ it will trickle down to the peons Phone Post 3.0

Barbasol OOTFFTT - 
FedorFan5000 - Pleas tell me why this is either illegal or wrong?

Its not illegal but neither is it illegal to sit on your ass and collect welfare. I believe the point is more that everyone should pay their fair share of taxes. IMO, before we tackle tax reform, I think we should tackle gov't spending. If we eliminate the waste, I suspect there would be plenty of tax dollars left to fund our gov't. I could be way off base though.

How is Merck not paying their "fair share"? And what tax reform re Merck or Big Pharma would you propose?

DaveFu - 
BradGluckman - I always find a thread like this amusing it might get 20-25 responses yet a individual person gaming the system will get pages and pages of replies Phone Post 3.0

Corporate and Govt and have been buddy buddy for years. Don't worry about it. they're taking care of you. The new Iphone is coming out in 2 weeks, let's talk about that.

Is the new Iphone covered under the Reagan Obamaphone Act?

FedorFan5000 -
BradGluckman - 

Welfare queens or whatever contribute nothing. Big Pharma does contribute and is rewarded ie having the government TAKE LESS of their profits for "good economic behavior" such as R&D.
Not just talking about Pharma but even when they get those deductions and subsidies that has never precluded them for moving jobs overseas that should be a condition for receiving such subsidies Phone Post 3.0

soundoff71 - In for more comments minimizing Merck's corporate welfare.

I would just like to hear about their corporate welfare. Tax deductions vs out right cash given.

BradGluckman - 
FedorFan5000 -
BradGluckman - 

Not just talking about Pharma but even when they get those deductions and subsidies that has never precluded them for moving jobs overseas that should be a condition for receiving such subsidies Phone Post 3.0

Okaaaaay so what entity would you choose to BOTH keep the evil corps here and tax them much more?

Or actually who should force big corps to stay SO we can tax them much more?

Please explain the 2 billion dollar milk job? Did the gov actually give them 2 billion or did they let them keep 2 billion that the gov "should have taken"?

Munk - LMAO @ leftist idiots
Yeah. We're such idiots for caring about what is happening to billions and billions of dollars over 3 months. We should get angry about someone taking advantage of the welfare system over 12 years for like 100k. Granted it sucks people take advantage; but why do we focus on something so minuscule?

I made this thread to try to get people to step back and look at the big picture. Big business is putting it to the little guy way more than poor people... Phone Post 3.0