Correia: I will beat Rousey and retire undefeated

Strykr619 - No you won't LOL.

This. She's got nothing for Ronda right now!

Cindy

Bethe has done a fantastic job promoting herself into title contention, but she's about to discover the harsh reality of the current competitive environment. She's been getting fat on guppies and goldfish from the local pond and now she wants to go into the ocean and take on a Great White Shark. It won't end well.

But Cabbage is a heavyweight and has been defeated. Phone Post 3.0

Ronda via armbar

Ronda destroys this poor girl. Phone Post 3.0

Good job promoting the fight, and it will be an anticipated one if it happens - but Betch gets mauled when it goes down. Phone Post 3.0

Steve4192 - Bethe has done a fantastic job promoting herself into title contention, but she's about to discover the harsh reality of the current competitive environment. She's been getting fat on guppies and goldfish from the local pond and now she wants to go into the ocean and take on a Great White Shark. It won't end well.
True Bethe needs to face Tate, McMann or Cat and beat them before talking title shot. Just because she beat two of Ronda's friends doesn't mean she close to a title shot. Phone Post 3.0

She looked somewhat weak in her punches - Baszler just stood there on the cage and absorbed them. Ronda will ragdoll and KO her in 2 min, yes. I don't know if she'll bother to use a submission.

Guys, guys, Bethe means undefeated in Portuguese. Phone Post 3.0

Ronda could compete in the mens division and be top 10, there's not gonna be a girl to best her for a long while Phone Post

andyman011 - Ronda could compete in the mens division and be top 10, there's not gonna be a girl to best her for a long while Phone Post
Love the enthusiasm my brotha. ..but I'm not 100% sure how true this is lol

I feel like a solid punch from a dude puts her out fairly quickly Phone Post 3.0

Cat has the best shot, imo. I think Cat beats Holly(would like to see this). I think Cat could beat Cyborg, as well(AC testing).

wanderpage siljackson -
andyman011 - Ronda could compete in the mens division and be top 10, there's not gonna be a girl to best her for a long while Phone Post

I feel like a solid punch from a dude puts her out fairly quickly Phone Post 3.0

Im saying at her natural weight. She manhandles guys in training and she has ridiculous judo and top game. Any body can get rocked from a mans punch but I feel at her weight its less likely Phone Post

UGCTT_granite007 - Cat has the best shot, imo. I think Cat beats Holly(would like to see this). I think Cat could beat Cyborg, as well(AC testing).

This

rufus -

Hip toss. Arm bar. Good night.

Yeah but honda has been tagged a couple of times going in for the throw, even tho her chin held up, those girls don't throw hands like bethe. Still couldn't pick against honda tho.
WAT BETHE Phone Post 3.0

this bethe is crazy..

DREXp - 
rufus -

Yeah but honda has been tagged a couple of times going in for the throw, even tho her chin held up, those girls don't throw hands like bethe. Still couldn't pick against honda tho.
WAT BETHE Phone Post 3.0

Bethe has no power.

Shayna was eating those shots up against the cage like they were delicious cupcakes. The fight was stopped because Shayna wasn't 'intelligently defending herself', not because Bethe was doing devastating damage. That stoppage was closer to a TKO (exhaustion) than it was to a KO. Shayna was just too gassed to get her hands up or move her feet and Bethe treated her like a heavy bag.

holySH1T - 
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - I'd do Bethe vs Holly Holm and Rousey vs Carano or Zingano next.

Bethte v. Holm sounds good, but I don´t think Carano will give a competitive fight for Ronda at this point...she´s been out for way too long, guess though it would do good PPV numbers. Zingano would make sense for Rousey since shes had #1 contender status a while ago anyways. But imo nobody in the 135 pound division is able to beat the current champ.

IMO bet the us overrated. Yes she has done well since debuting in the UFC but she won a Split, beat a not very good Duke, and another overrated fighter in Bazler. Bazler has no hands and can't win if she doesn't submit you. She got most if her wins before the girls started getting good.

Bethe would get steamrolled by Ronda. She needs another fight with a top tier girl and she will lose IMO. A matchup with Holly Holm would be quite perfect actually.

Be careful about matching up Cat Zingano up with Ronda too soon. Cat is fighting the dark horse in the division in Amanda Nunes. Nunes is very athletic, powerful, and can fight. I would not be surprised if she beat Cat.

andyman011 -
wanderpage siljackson -

Im saying at her natural weight. She manhandles guys in training and she has ridiculous judo and top game. Any body can get rocked from a mans punch but I feel at her weight its less likely Phone Post

Shes beating world class boxers guys!!!! D=!! Phone Post 3.0

Steve4192 - 
DREXp - 
rufus -

WAT BETHE Phone Post 3.0

Bethe has no power.

Shayna was eating those shots up against the cage like they were delicious cupcakes. The fight was stopped because Shayna wasn't 'intelligently defending herself', not because Bethe was doing devastating damage. That stoppage was closer to a TKO (exhaustion) than it was to a KO. Shayna was just too gassed to get her hands up or move her feet and Bethe treated her like a heavy bag.

Sorry bro, I accidentally voted you down.
yeah you make good point but I just think she throws with more technique than most that Honda has fought, and it could make a difference. I might just be bias coz I wanna see bethe beat her. I also wanna see them stare each other down, coz they're both kinda gangsta with it.