Correia's diss on the 4 Horsewoan

she'll beat shayna imo

THE TROPHY BUCK - Ric flair used to have the four horseman replaced all the time I'm sure Ronda won't have a problem doing the same

pirate code: correia replaces duke :O

Pretty funny! She ain't beating Ronda thou. Phone Post 3.0

I wonder if the horses will respond to the diss Phone Post 3.0

Clever. Phone Post 3.0

I guess one thing with the pr move to rename KO and SUB of the night to "Performance" of the night it enables to give $50 thousand to two vicious knockouts. Both of which deserved it, both Beal's and Last Call's were brutal brutal knockouts Phone Post 3.0

JustPeed - I guess one thing with the pr move to rename KO and SUB of the night to "Performance" of the night it enables to give $50 thousand to two vicious knockouts. Both of which deserved it, both Beal's and Last Call's were brutal brutal knockouts Phone Post 3.0
Stupid app glitch. Fix this shit, admins. Phone Post 3.0

4 horsemen have only 1 fighter that is worth a shit. 

She fucked up and must want to die. Marina would rape her But she's not 135, if she ever gets to Rondah she will have the worst beating of her life. Phone Post 3.0

Whoops, forgot.

She won't beat Ronda, but I'd like to see her against Baszler. Good fight imo.

And there it is... Hopefully it doesn't get this thread shit canned though. Who ever it was who posted it, you got balls brother. Phone Post 3.0

JustPeed - And there it is... Hopefully it doesn't get this thread shit canned though. Who ever it was who posted it, you got balls brother. Phone Post 3.0
Wow.. That got removed quick. Phone Post 3.0

Good for her to stir the pot. That said, I can think of one finger that will be staying up. Rousey is a monster, too much for Correia.

@MMAjunkieGeorge

gorgesjorj - Good for her to stir the pot. That said, I can think of one finger that will be staying up. Rousey is a monster, too much for Correia.

@MMAjunkieGeorge
Is there a post fight junkie podcast tonight? Phone Post 3.0

No sir.

We'll be back on Monday at 12pm Eastern (9am Pacific) w/ Stitch Duran co-hosting.

Call in and give us your thoughts on the event. 702-736-9461, 9463 and 9472.

@MMAjunkieGeorge

gorgesjorj - No sir.

We'll be back on Monday at 12pm Eastern (9am Pacific) w/ Stitch Duran co-hosting.

Call in and give us your thoughts on the event. 702-736-9461, 9463 and 9472.

@MMAjunkieGeorge
Usually listen at night when it hits stitcher, but now that i know when it airs live I might just call in.

Great show, enjoy it and listen almost daily. Phone Post 3.0

Pic?? Phone Post 3.0

They're a disgrace to the 4 horseman pedigree. Ronda and her lackies. Bum status.

Ariel had An interview with her that addresses the diss on mmafighting.com Phone Post 3.0