Costa rips Khamzat

Let’s hope for a double knockout

7 Likes

should be the next fight…

11 Likes

It’s a fight that’s basically made itself already, especially if Khamzat makes the permanent move up to 185. I just don’t think Dana lets it happen yet, too much at stake if they’re still wanting to push Chimaev

6 Likes

I agree. To me, the fight is the perfect thing to do. Why let Khazmat fight at 170 for a title if he can’t make weight and almost fucks up the entire card? Move him to 185 ; if he can’t perform at his natural weight at an elite level then oh well.

2 Likes

No way in hell Khamzat takes that fight. Already said he wouldnt fight Whittaker as well. Just wants guys with no wrestling/a shortcut to the title

8 Likes

Allow David Cross GIF

2 Likes

He’ll fight for the 170 belt before he goes up

2 Likes

Leon fucks him up.

1 Like

Lmfao you’re not being serious are you

Khamzat would finish Leon under two rounds

5 Likes

Colby and Kamaru are elite level wrestlers. I’m not qualified to say how they compare to Khamzat in terms of just wrestling

But without a doubt Khamzat is a better grappler and submission artist than them. He would finish Leon with ease

4 Likes

Would be nice but Usman is going to breeze thru him

Stop doing shrooms.

4 Likes

Like last time?

2 Likes

Was breezing thru him for 24 minutes before the thunderkick

2 Likes

Khamzat has a 83% finish rate in the ufc. 92% finish rate overall

Kamaru Usman has a 33% finish rate in the ufc. 45% finish rate overall

Khamzat is a true killer. He would finish Leon quickly

1 Like

Now lets look at the level of competition

3 Likes

Blonde Brunson will gladly welcome him to the middleweight division. He wouldn’t take that fight either

If you listen to him he’s telling you what the do, they want and ask for and take the easy fights.

“Easy fight I smash” blah the fucking blah
He needs to Fight somebody his size that can wrestle and then you’ll see the truth, he’s a bully, a mouthy bully, yes he can wrestle and it’s incredible wrestling but against who? Right.

2 Likes

Fixed my percentage on Usman. Shoulda said 33 not 27

Their only common opponent is Burns. Usman finished him and Khamzat did not

Khamzat fought burns far sooner in his career than
Usman did though

1 Like

Those numbers will balance out