Costa rips Khamzat

I thought Burns won 2-3 personally

3 Likes

I wanted Burns so I can get down with that. MMA scoring fucking sucks anyway.

1 Like

Same…really need to watch it again…i just remember standing in front of the TV yelling…lol…excellent fight

1 Like

Yeah I guess I should watch it again but I was resigned to the fate of Khamzat winning when it was over in live time.

I wonder if the UFC knew he had weight issues at 170 and wanted to give him more fights before they allowed him to fight for the belt because of it. Just seems weird to give him a giant step up in Burns and then feed him an aging vet.

2 Likes

Full MMA Hour interview:

2 Likes

Like both guys, legit don’t know who to pick if they fight.

Can Costa stop Khamzat from bulldozing his ass?

who has Khamzat beat ? Holland ? he barely beat Burns who was dominated by Usman ? who has he beat ?

2 Likes

You have a point. I think Chimichanga looks like a beast but in reality he needs more big wins and I think Costa takes him into deep water and possibly beats his arse over 5

You fight who you fight

Even during Usman’s rise when he was fighting unranked fighters he was not finishing guys the way Khamzat did

1 Like

that 70s show lol GIF by IFC

He beat every single fighter they put in front of him, that’s who he beat.

1 Like

i thought we cool …ok gotcha

1 Like

Come On Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

whats ur other screen name (s)

He’s not taking Costa down at will, that’s for sure. Costa is huge and can stuff takedowns. I think the fight would be really close.

3 Likes

whatever dumbo friends like u who needs enemys

1 Like

Im Serious GIF by ALLBLK

not serious at all but kiss my ass I thought we cool so u can keep u snide remarks

you need to calm down taylor swift GIF