cough syrup addiction

I had a nasty chest/lung thing for the last 2 weeks. After discovering cough syrup I think I have become addicted.

So far addicted for the better. No booze in 2 weeks, and a solid 8 hours sleep every night.

Is this wrong?

It can get wrong real quick ! Be careful Phone Post 3.0

TuckerMTL - I had a nasty chest/lung thing for the last 2 weeks. After discovering cough syrup I think I have become addicted.

So far addicted for the better. No booze in 2 weeks, and a solid 8 hours sleep every night.

Is this wrong?
I'm buying a bottle of qualitest lean tomorrow. Bout to po'up tomorrow night after work. Phone Post 3.0

Sippin on some sizzurp Phone Post 3.0

Be careful with that shit, op. Just like with booze, your body can quickly build up a tolerance with meds.

It might be a tablespoon or two right now, but if you keep using it for reasons other than what it's designed for, you're running a high risk of getting "addicted" and needing more dosage to reach the same effect.

Diet, exercise and jacking off is all you need, fren! Phone Post 3.0

I had sleep problems from a neck injury I had and would take nyquil alot to sleep. It got to the point I would have to take 2 mouthfuls for it to do anything for me. Be careful man, it never ended up being a problem for me but now if I do have a cold and take recommended amount it actually keeps me awake. Phone Post 3.0

Lil Wayne feels your pain Phone Post 3.0

Are u talking codeine or some faggot ass NyQuil? Phone Post 3.0

Codeine, DXM (doesnt sound like what you are talking about at all), or NyQuil?

Cough syrup with codeine makes me sleep so well I wish it was available over the counter Phone Post 3.0

If it's wrong I don't want to be right.

I have a feeling OP is just robotrippin on DXM.

But if not...be careful. liquid opiates can be quite fun, but if you dose too much, mix it with large quantities of liquor, pills, or whatever else...you might wake up dead like homeboy that spit lyrics about it.

If DXM...no worries. Just slow the fuck down. I never understood gettin faded on shit like that...but anything in excess will eventually fuck you & possibly give you the hard goodbye. Phone Post 3.0

TFK_Geoff G Electric - It can get wrong real quick ! Be careful Phone Post 3.0
Party pooper. Phone Post 3.0

Just Nyquil I didn't know about the codeine stuff. How does one get that?

CoughSyrupOD - 

If it's wrong I don't want to be right.

Lol Vu for your name.