Could Ad Santel have competed with the Gracies?

You can hardly count pat, he tapped to back spasms, do you member dan henderson nearly decapitating renzo, and genki doing the same to royler? i do. i’m not discounting bjj, i was practicing it before you were born.

some things you don’t know, it took carlos, george and helio, wielding a steel strongbox to beat wrestler rufino dos santos, They pulled the same trick on greco guy, joao baldi, jumping him 3 on 1 and using “objects” to beat him with. That one might have been 4 on one, i can’t remember if oswaldo was with them or not. Euclides Pereira (luta livre) beat carlson, the best gracie to date in nhb, except for maybe george. Ivan Gomes(luta livre) also fought carlson to a draw, in a fight that from all sources except helio, he dominated. Everything that i’ve posted can be found in the o’globo archives

^^^^^ I think the Gracies were going to do a number on Damien Riccio,but he pulled a shotgun?

poor little pepe

I think that Little Pepe got stomped by Royce & then Damien fired off a round,but don’t quote me on that.

Its funny ehen Saluraba won it wad skill, but when he lost it was old age. When Sakuraba lost to Royce, he was younger than Renzo and Royler were when they lost to him. Plus Ralel and Mayhem didnt have the whole japanese organization and refs helping them like Sakuraba did. Royler never tapped but the ref stepped the match anyway. No need to through history again.

Keep using that lame Rickson feather line, it wasnt funny the first few times but you keep pushong for that first laugh. :+1:t5:

Why do you make up shit when the truth is so readily available? Quit trying to fool people.

Yeah, once he was locked in the guillotine then his back started spasming. Lol

2 Likes

Renzo,Igor & Gregor beat up a bouncer in New York.

If you think that’s locked up it’s no wonder you’re arguing.

You’re not very good at maths. When Royce beat sak in the rematch he blew up the steroids test

1 Like

Jesus Christ you are an impressively stupid son of a bitch, there’s nothing funny about the white feather. No wonder the world is going to shit, I reckon you kids study preferred pronouns instead of literature

Im in

So?

I’ll let your words contradict you. Ready?

:wink:

Literature? Lol. Go watch more prowrestling you old goofball. Grandpa is yelling and cursing at the internet again because somebody doesnt agree with him. I like how you got so upset yhat you repied, thought about it, replied again, thought some more and replied a third time. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

I may or may not be guilty of that?!

Is someone trying to say Pat is better than Renzo?

Renzo is the best Gracie imo. He is also very personable and humble. Very likable dude!

No disrespect to Pat, stylistically a bad match up for him.

there’s no contradiction in pointing out royce was juiced to the gills for rematch. To show the white feather means to be accused of cowardice, when it may not be warranted due to extenuating circumstances. A guess the classics aren’t covered at the online university of phoenix. You can’t be serious with the allegation that sakuraba got preferential treatment at dreamstage, if anything, he was screwed over by them, much worse than any gaijin. Two separate replies because i didn’t read all the post because the sheer stupidity stopped me right after the first sentence. You train at torrance?

1 Like

i said pat tapped to back spams, not really something to hold up as a crushing defeat by renzo

What do steroids have to do with the discussion? Funny you immediately bring up Royce’s steroid use, but you were raving about Barnett in this thread and he is the posterboy for failed ateroid tests with a ufc hw title loss and the Fedor Affliction debacle. :thinking:

Lets take a look at Sakuraba getting screwed over by the referees during that Royler fight. Unlike you i like to show the facts instead of twisting them

@2:40 there is nontap and the match rules said the ref couldnt stop the match without a tap or white towel. Poor Sak getting screwed over. Lol

Yeah, I wondered what that was about. Royler claimed the fight cannot be stopped unless an opponent taps. Since Royler didn’t tap, the ref did something he shouldn’t have done.

Maybe someone knows what really happened.