Could Alistair Overeem go 9-0 from 2006 til now?

If he started out fighting at Heavyweight and started with the likes of:

Jesse Fujarczyk, Jeremiah Constant, Brad Morris, Jake O'Brien, Denis Stojni?, Cheick Kongo, Ben Rothwell, Antônio Rodrigo Nogueira, and ended with Brock Lesnar?

I was just thinking about this, and it seems likely that if Alistair started out in 2006 at Heavyweight and that he'd have no problem disposing of everybody with ease and the only maybe one is Brock Lesnar.

This leads me to believe that Alistair Overeem Vs. Cain Velasquez is the best Heavyweight fight out there.

Jesse Fujarczyk, Jeremiah Constant, Brad Morris, Jake O'Brien, Denis Stojni?, Cheick Kongo, Ben Rothwell, Antônio Rodrigo Nogueira, and ended with Brock Lesnar.

9-0 but worth about 1.5-0

I still think his career at 205 was serviceable to helping him develop overall speed and technical acumen, but yes a move to HW sooner would have been better.

Overeem would have punched Lesnar in the face.

Would have? He still would, easily.

Darth BLAF - <p>Jesus Fucking Christ on a termite infested cross! Wow, you are one fucking monotonous repetitious gay homosexual special needs hockey helmet wearing short bus fucking gas bag of faggotry and douchebaggery.

You did your "Brock Lesnar sucks" thread.

Your "Frank Mir sucks" thread.

Your "All UFC heavyweights are overrated/suck" thread.

Now your oh-so-subtle "Cain Velasquez is overrated/sucks" thread.

We fucking get it, douchebag.

You hate the UFC. You think every heavyweight in the UFC either sucks or is overrated or both.

Give it a fucking rest. It's OLD. You're BORING.

And you don't have be a fucking asshole EVERY day of your life.

Jerkoff.

You lost me at Member Since: 8/4/10

10ers gonna 10.

Never beat a star

I personally love the ufc but...
I agree I think overeem would beat the ufc heavyweight division with the exception of Cain. Hat would be a good fiht and im not about to make a decision there Phone Post

Darth BLAF - <p>Jesus Fucking Christ on a termite infested cross! Wow, you are one fucking monotonous repetitious gay homosexual special needs hockey helmet wearing short bus fucking gas bag of faggotry and douchebaggery.

Your "Frank Mir sucks" thread.

You hate the UFC. You think every heavyweight in the UFC either sucks or is overrated or both.

Jerkoff.</p>

LO 'FN L

I think the real question is if Cain could go undefeated against the likes of Paul Buentello, Lee Tae-Hyun, Mark Hunt, Gary Goodridge, Tony Sylvester, James Thompson, Kazuyuki Fujita, and Brett Rogers.

Darth BLAF - 

Jesus Fucking Christ on a termite infested cross! Wow, you are one fucking monotonous repetitious gay homosexual special needs hockey helmet wearing short bus fucking gas bag of faggotry and douchebaggery.

Your "Frank Mir sucks" thread.

Jerkoff.

Somebody's mad.

I think he would finish everyone there within a round.

Poopyface TomatoNose - If he started out fighting at Heavyweight and started with the likes of:

Jesse Fujarczyk, Jeremiah Constant, Brad Morris, Jake O'Brien, Denis Stojni?, Cheick Kongo, Ben Rothwell, Antônio Rodrigo Nogueira, and ended with Brock Lesnar?

I was just thinking about this, and it seems likely that if Alistair started out in 2006 at Heavyweight and that he'd have no problem disposing of everybody with ease and the only maybe one is Brock Lesnar.

This leads me to believe that Alistair Overeem Vs. Cain Velasquez is the best Heavyweight fight out there.

Maybe. But the reason we actually have fighters fight instead of just figuring out who should win is that things sometimes don't turn out the way we expect.

Winning on paper is pretty empty. Overeem himself seems to know this - he's out there actually fighting (mainly in K-1 lately), rather than sitting around saying how he's so obviously the best that he doesn't actually have to prove it.

What he might have done is irrelevant until someone makes a time machine and lets him actually try to do it. He made his choices, and I suspect he's man enough to live with them.

UFC Heavyweights Vs. Non-UFC Heavyweights Poopyface TomatoNose UnderGround Forum 14 hours ago

keylockarmbar
40 1602

I am not a fan of Frank Mir think he's overrated Poopyface TomatoNose UnderGround Forum 4 days ago

Eveready
24 1332

Why does Brock not get more criticism? Poopyface TomatoNose UnderGround Forum 4 days ago

the mid 90s
4 373

Andrei Arlovski Vs. Junior Dos Santos Poopyface TomatoNose UnderGround Forum 5 days ago

Herring In A Fur Coat
36 2135

Barnett would beat every UFC HW besides Cain Poopyface TomatoNose UnderGround Forum 12 days ago

Stubjj844
52 2268

There are guys better than Carwin, Velasquez, etc. Poopyface TomatoNose UnderGround Forum 10/25/10 4:59 AM

joe bruce
12 1721

What's the difference between Rogers and Carwin? Poopyface TomatoNose UnderGround Forum 18 days ago

Monsters Ball
3 205

Frank Mir hugely overrated? Poopyface TomatoNose UnderGround Forum 13 days ago

NTP
35 1690

Such a hater.

lol at this guys thread history