Could Aljos career be over?

Always folded after his one minute steroid blast didn’t finish an opponent and never held a title even in his TRT, shrivelled balls era. Mentally weak and not championship material.

3 Likes

Does anyone have insight on what the actual OP is? I’ve never injured my neck so I have no idea.

Hi Bisping!

4 Likes

He’s not lying though.

1 Like

Pip pip and cheerio

1 Like

matt serra lol GIF by UFC

1 Like

whatever the neck injury, that does not sound like good news, especially if it has been bothering him for a long time. I can’t imagine it would return to 100%.

when the fight hits the floor, a nasty opponent would yank, pull, twist, crank it whenever they get the chance. what an unwelcome distraction of pain and thoughts of wheelchairs.

1 Like

Soon after, he moved on to compete in the UFC, where he was given the nickname The Phenom . He beat two fighters in his debut event in the UFC, winning the UFC 12 Heavyweight Tournament. At age 19, Belfort became the youngest fighter to score a victory inside the octagon.[7] Belfort’s next match saw him score a technical knockout (TKO) against the UFC 6 runner-up Tank Abbott in a non-tournament fight, knocking Abbott down and finishing him with a ground and pound attack.

His next fight was on 31 January 2004, a rematch with Randy Couture for the UFC Light heavyweight Championship. Despite agonizing over his sister Priscila Belfort, who disappeared on 9 January, Vitor won the fight in 49 seconds after a seam from his glove cut Couture’s eye, leaving Couture with a corneal abrasion that prompted a referee stoppage.

Then Couture smacked the shit out of him.