Could Bisping Come Back and Beat Izzy?

Adseyanya has tore through the division, but there is one name he has avoided. Michael Bisping. Bisping isnt as flashy but he gets the job done. Here is my take.

Izzy is a kicker and counterstriker. Hes done well vs guys chasing him or hiding at range. Bisping is an actual technical boxer who wont chase, but can stay in the pocket. He has heavier hands and better boxing than Izzy. It wont be easy, but he can solve the riddle.

Bisping beat up a prime Silva, Izzy struggled with the old version. Bisping has better wrestling and grappling, better clinch game. Tons of heart, so far Izzy is only the hammer.

He beat the Izzy of his day, Jorge Rivera. Beat a flashy dangerous striker in Cung Lee, anf a better kicker in Belcher. Honestly I think this is easy work for Michael.

3 Likes

Lol

2 Likes

Uhh, no.

1 Like

No but I’d love to see it.
Brought up the question of Bisping Vs Franklin in my mind though. Who would have one that?

1 Like

Remember when GSP came out of retirement and beat Michael? Yeah, that dont happen in this scenario. Im not a huge fan of Michael but I respect the shit out of what hes done. Dudes got a marble in his eye socket and people know it. If by some freakish Chance some planetary commission allowed this to happen, Izzy could actually possibly kill him.

3 Likes

Believe, conceive, achieve

3 Likes

5 Likes

Yeah, think OP missed this point … in his prime. Maybe. Definitely not now

That crosses my mind sometimes two

GSP could beat him right now after a morning dump.

Prime Bisping probably would.

Prime Silva completely tools him.

Izzy has a long way to go.

3 Likes

OP conceiving this thread idea…

8 Likes

Star Wars Troll GIF by Harborne Web Design Ltd

1 Like

I like Bisping too much to want to see him potentially maimed or killed in the octagon

1 Like

No one thought Bisping had a chance vs Cuckhold and he went and shocked the world.

1 Like

Bisping in his prime is a hell of a tough fight for anyone who wants to keep it standing. I think he’d get in close and box Izzy up

1 Like

Shut the fuck up

3 Likes

So far Izzy has had press conferences with guys that are either quiet or try to outgay him. Imagine Bisping in there! You think Izzy would get a free pass on posting videos of him masturbating his dog? You know Michael would bring that shit up! He’d have Izzy feeling so small and weak like when he got bullied in high school, he’d be a shell of himself coming out for the slaughter vs the high school bully.

I’m not a clever man, slow witted even, but I’m trying to here Bisping’s baller English accent doing some punchlines like “your orchestrated dance routine” and “I only have one eye and I cant avoid seeing your bitch tit!”. Stuff like that. Make it happen Dana!

2 Likes

AND he already was one eyed at that point and arguably past his prime.

Bisping proved a lot of people, including me, very wrong in our estimates of his capabilities.

Look at who he fought. Wins and losses. Tell me honestly Izzy has had even 3 fights as hard as Bisping’s career.

2 Likes

Yes he could. BELIEVE IN BISPING!

No one thought he could be champion, I believe he could be it…TWICE!

Prime Bisping is not an easy fight for him. But I love how everyone acts like Adesanya is untouchable and fat 170 lb Gastelum beat on him pretty good lol. I know Gastelum knocked Bisping out too, but Bisping was old and compromised from the GSP fight.

2 Likes