Could BISPING retire?

Before you flay me and put me on the cross understand I'm a fan of his and think he can still kick some ass but I'm just thinking about his legacy.

I mean he's 37. He does have his eye issues. How many guys get to retire on top? He's waited like what 25 fights for a title shot and took this fight in 2 weeks notice and he won it in great fashion. Would be nice to see him leave on top is all. Phone Post 3.0

Agreed. It'd be the best 'mic drop' of all time. Phone Post 3.0

Kostakio - Agreed. It'd be the best 'mic drop' of all time. Phone Post 3.0
Rockhold would die lol. I'd like to see him fight Jacare and hang em up whilst on top. Phone Post 3.0

I mean he still has some gas in the tank but even he and his doctors have said that another bad shot to his eye and he could be permanently blind. Very few fighters get to ride off into the sunset with the belt around their waist Phone Post 3.0

Helluva way to go if he does Phone Post 3.0

I think he said he wouldn't retire because if he got the belt he would start getting the big paydays. Phone Post 3.0

I thought this as well would be great way to go out, top of the pile Phone Post 3.0

If Bisping retires Cockhold will have a breakdown lol

I don't think many could blame him for doing a Bas Rutten. Achieved his dream & he's at the age when many fighters do retire. But just something about Bisping makes me think that after fighting so hard to get on top, he's going to fight to keep it going. Not to mention the fact that he's now in a postion to keep himself and his family financial secure for many years to come.

CrankWild - Before you flay me and put me on the cross understand I'm a fan of his and think he can still kick some ass but I'm just thinking about his legacy.

I mean he's 37. He does have his eye issues. How many guys get to retire on top? He's waited like what 25 fights for a title shot and took this fight in 2 weeks notice and he won it in great fashion. Would be nice to see him leave on top is all. Phone Post 3.0
I'm a massive Bisping fan, and like you, maybe I'd like him to enjoy his spoils. He has paid the price with his body for a while now, time he sat back and enjoyed it in my opinion.

One more payday and call it quits. Phone Post 3.0

I was happy for him. Felt like he deserved it and it was nice to shut Rockhold up. I was hardly a Bisping fan but for some reason I was emotional when I saw the win and the celebration. Phone Post 3.0

I can see him doing it just to annoy the fuck out of Cockhold and Weidman both. Phone Post 3.0

I doubt he'll retire just yet but youre right, he is older.

He'll enjoy his title for as long as he can trying to delay having to defend it.

Regardless, with Silva gone, the Middleweight title has been a revolving door.

Mike Bispings Beautiful Hair - 
CrankWild - Before you flay me and put me on the cross understand I'm a fan of his and think he can still kick some ass but I'm just thinking about his legacy.

I'm a massive Bisping fan, and like you, maybe I'd like him to enjoy his spoils. He has paid the price with his body for a while now, time he sat back and enjoyed it in my opinion.

One more payday and call it quits. Phone Post 3.0

Not saying he would lose his next fight but...Would you rather get one more pay day and lose or would you rather go out on top and retire as the champion?

He should retire and enjoy life as an analyst and legend.

It's the perfect way to go out.

Mike Bisping - Working class hero. Phone Post 3.0

Huey freman - He should retire and enjoy life as an analyst and legend.

It's the perfect way to go out.

Mike Bisping - Working class hero. Phone Post 3.0

this makes sense to me , but nothing wrong with one last fight against a top name .

If he came out and retired I couldn't imagine Luke not being uber butt hurt. Phone Post 3.0

He won't defend his belt. 1st title defense he will be getting ko'd. I feel bad for Bisping. He's told a lot of stuff to make him think he's better than he is. He's not. Still the same that got torched by every ranked opponent he's fought. Beating up am ancient Anderson Silva isn't what it use to be. Phone Post 3.0

If he did face Jacare and beat him he could then retire having defended it against a top fighter and nobody could say anything against that. Phone Post 3.0