Could Brock Lesnar mount Cormier and GNP him?

Vegito Blue - 
triggertap - Good to see there is still lots of Brock haters. I'm sorry a pro wrestler came in and dominated your "sport". Get over it.

Lol i never understood the hate for him. Did people hate Ken Shamrock too? 

Lesnar was an animal 

triggertrap nails it above. The hardcore MMA fan base is largely very insecure. They're always trying to tear down other sports because they are threatened. Boxing is dead, yet the biggest UFC star of all time is begging for a bout in boxing against a retired boxer. And White figures it will shatter all records. But boxing is dead...

UFC girls can beat guys. Not just guys mind you, NFL line backers!

WWE sends their guy over and he wrecks UFC division and ascends to # in the world by pro fight 4-6 He smashes 3 consecutive reigning UFC champs. He leaves no doubt. He gets sick and retires. 5 years later he returns and dominates a top contender.

A big strong pro wrestler is a better fighter than 99% of the fighters in the UFC. The fan base has not matured significantly to accept that.

*#1 in the world rankings.

id favor a heavyweight DC over Brock in MMA or wrestling

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -

USADA Lesnar or tested Lesnar?

wouldn't those be the same thing?

triggertap - Good to see there is still lots of Brock haters. I'm sorry a pro wrestler came in and dominated your "sport". Get over it.
Easy there Triggeredtap

I would love to see this as a super fight Swock Chesner vs Danial "double cheeseburger"Cormier. I do think DC puts it on Lesnar and tko's him at some point. 

DC would do the exact same thing to Brock that Cain did.

Has cormier ever been held down for more then a couple seconds? Even Jones couldn't.

LOL Nope.

He'd take Cormier down. Probably several times. But he'd run out of gas quick, due to not being able to keep him down. Then get humiliated.

Vegito Blue -

UFC 100 Brock Lesnar beats everyone other than Cain Velasquez. He beats Fedor JDS Overeem JBJ everyone 

All those guys light him up. Pride Sergei lights him up too. I think Josh Barnett gets him as well. Most overrated fighter if you ask me. 

BigWilliam - DC would do the exact same thing to Brock that Cain did.

Lmfaoooo no 

ThinkMMA -
Vegito Blue -

UFC 100 Brock Lesnar beats everyone other than Cain Velasquez. He beats Fedor JDS Overeem JBJ everyone 

All those guys light him up. Pride Sergei lights him up too. I think Josh Barnett gets him as well. Most overrated fighter if you ask me. 

No they don't 

SinCityHustler -
Vegito Blue - 
triggertap - Good to see there is still lots of Brock haters. I"m sorry a pro wrestler came in and dominated your "sport". Get over it.

Lesnar was an animal 

triggertrap nails it above. The hardcore MMA fan base is largely very insecure. They"re always trying to tear down other sports because they are threatened. Boxing is dead, yet the biggest UFC star of all time is begging for a bout in boxing against a retired boxer. And White figures it will shatter all records. But boxing is dead...

WWE sends their guy over and he wrecks UFC division and ascends to # in the world by pro fight 4-6 He smashes 3 consecutive reigning UFC champs. He leaves no doubt. He gets sick and retires. 5 years later he returns and dominates a top contender.

A big strong pro wrestler is a better fighter than 99% of the fighters in the UFC. The fan base has not matured significantly to accept that.

You overestimate the big pro wrestlers.

Brock was a phenom. He was in fact a shitty wrestler, from what I remember in the early 00's the last time I saw WWF.

Most of those guys, are just big and juiced up. They are not all that athletic or coordinated.

Brock came from legit pedigree, and opted for pro wrestling instead of anything else.

Look at these other guys who have tried to cross over. 

Are there some pro-wrestlers who could be competitive in the worst division, with the shallowest level of talent in MMA? Maybe, I don't know, but to suggest that most of the big guys would be competitive is a fucking joke. We've already seen 3 try it, and only 1 was successful, the other two were shit.

I'm also talking about modern western pro wrestling, not old school Japanese cross over shit.

Caught_clean - Has cormier ever been held down for more then a couple seconds? Even Jones couldn't.

DC hasn't fought someone who has it all. Strength weight and wrestling. Jones didn't have the strength to keep him down. AJ didn't have the gas or technique to hold him down. Lesnar has all that 

Osbot -
SinCityHustler -
Vegito Blue - 
triggertap - Good to see there is still lots of Brock haters. I"m sorry a pro wrestler came in and dominated your "sport". Get over it.

Lesnar was an animal 

triggertrap nails it above. The hardcore MMA fan base is largely very insecure. They"re always trying to tear down other sports because they are threatened. Boxing is dead, yet the biggest UFC star of all time is begging for a bout in boxing against a retired boxer. And White figures it will shatter all records. But boxing is dead...

Brock was a phenom. He was in fact a shitty wrestler, from what I remember in the early 00's the last time I saw WWF.

Most of those guys, are just big and juiced up. They are not all that athletic or coordinated.

Brock came from legit pedigree, and opted for pro wrestling instead of anything else.

Are there some pro-wrestlers who could be competitive in the worst division, with the shallowest level of talent in MMA? Maybe, I don't know, but to suggest that most of the big guys would be competitive is a fucking joke. We've already seen 3 try it, and only 1 was successful, the other two were shit.

I'm also talking about modern western pro wrestling, not old school Japanese cross over shit.

Are you saying Brock was a shitty pro wrestler during his original run? He was fucking amazing, considering the fact that he had only wrestled for 2 years before coming to the main roster.

Vegito Blue -
Caught_clean - Has cormier ever been held down for more then a couple seconds? Even Jones couldn"t.

DC hasn't fought someone who has it all. Strength weight and wrestling. Jones didn't have the strength to keep him down. AJ didn't have the gas or technique to hold him down. Lesnar has all that 

Cormier has better wrestler technique than Lesnar ever thought of having.

He'd get up like Cain did.

Osbot - 
SinCityHustler -
Vegito Blue - 

Lesnar was an animal 

I'm not overestimating anything. I'm telling you (google if you don't believe me) what Brock did. He EASILY wrecked the division as a near rookie. He crushed legends. Couture and Mir he put to sleep or TKO'd. Left them bloodied and battered center cage. Don't believe me, do your own research. Now he's back to WWE, his true passion. To him, UFC has nothing more than a hobby. And the hardcore fan base either denies it (you for example) or accepts it and hates him for it.

This is what Dana White wants the UFC to be, just like WWE, and it's no wonder, arguably the greatest UFC champ ever competes at WWE. You've been a MMA fan for over 7 years. I expect better from you.

DC would light Brock up on the feet.

Glowman -
Vegito Blue -
Caught_clean - Has cormier ever been held down for more then a couple seconds? Even Jones couldn"t.

Cormier has better wrestler technique than Lesnar ever thought of having.

Cormier's MMA wrestling is amazing. One of the best we have ever seen without a doubt.