Could Carano vs. Cyborg be a main event?

If they were to meet at 145lbs, I'm not sure that EliteXC has a more intruiging matchup in their talent pool.

I actually think it would be pretty cool to see two women headline one of their events. Especially two undefeated ones.

It would be cool... but i don't think its gonna happen...

Admittedly, I've always been skeptical of womens MMA, but after their last event I really believe it's the biggest matchup they've got.

Sure they could. And up caranos pay for crips sake.

$500,000 for Kimbo and $500,000 for Arlovski to fight a tomatoe can... Are you kidding me??? Im for fighters getting money but that is insane ..

It's the biggest fight they have and they both throw down big time in all of their fights.

I just hope the fight is longer than 9:00. That's barely enough time to do much of anything. Unless someone gets an immediate takedown, the ground game means nothing with 3:00 rounds. It also makes setting up a KO strike awefully tough.

Yes!!

not when they have cyborg on the undercard

The EXC womens fights have been gold IMHO. I've thoroughly enjoyed all of them. I really hope for womens mma that these guys stick around. Theyve made believers out of skeptics of womens mma and the chic fights have been fireworks for the most part.

I would watch a Carano and Cyborg main event.

anything would be better than last nite.

EliteXC isn't perfect (what promotion is?), but their womens' fights have all been absolute gold in terms of entertainment value. Gina/Cyborg is the most exciting possible match-up on their current roster, and with the Kimbo Hype Machine having ground to a halt, Gina is ready to take Kimbo's place as the organization's poster child.

sifu michael - EliteXC isn't perfect (what promotion is?), but their womens' fights have all been absolute gold in terms of entertainment value. Gina/Cyborg is the most exciting possible match-up on their current roster, and with the Kimbo Hype Machine having ground to a halt, Gina is ready to take Kimbo's place as the organization's poster child.

AMEN!!!

I think that fight could, definitely.

Of course it could be, but it won't be a draw

Cyborg WILL be offered a no takedown bonus fo sho

I agree with most of you guys that it would need to have 5-minute rounds. Maybe as a title fight they could make that happen.