Could Cyborg?

Take out the smaller UFC guys? How do you think shed do against Aldo? Phone Post

I honestly believe she would be very competitive in the UFC 145 Phone Post

We've never seen her get hit in the face repeatedly. That is the downfall of most women fighters. Other than that, she's maul half the guys. lol

DoctorVanNostran - I honestly believe she would be very competitive in the UFC 145

Agreed.

Authority Figure - We've never seen her get hit in the face repeatedly. That is the downfall of most women fighters. Other than that, she's maul half the guys. lol

I think this sums it up.

How she would do against Cruz is a more interesting question IMO. Phone Post

minotauro11 - How she would do against Cruz is a more interesting question IMO. Phone Post

Cruz would be too fast for her IMO and win in the way he wins fights. Stick and move. Phone Post

She loses against any UFC fighter IMO the punching power of men vs women is a huge gap. You can't compare them its wnba vs nba they are different games. Dom would finish her in under a minute. Phone Post

Dmoney35 - She loses against any UFC fighter IMO the punching power of men vs women is a huge gap. You can't compare them its wnba vs nba they are different games. Dom would finish her in under a minute. Phone Post

Lol at Dom finishing anyone anymore Phone Post

ttt

nightkap - Take out the smaller UFC guys? How do you think shed do against Aldo? Phone Post

Women's mma and men's mma. Two COMPLETELY separate monsters. Phone Post

Dmoney35 - She loses against any UFC fighter IMO the punching power of men vs women is a huge gap. You can't compare them its wnba vs nba they are different games. Dom would finish her in under a minute. Phone Post

I'd finish in under a minute. Phone Post

She would get destroyed.

Lucia Rijker is the best women's boxer/kickboxer ever and when she fought an exhibition muay thai match against a man she got ktfo. In an interview after the fight she said that as soon as she got hit the first time she knew she made a big mistake in taking the fight.

OaktownWhiteBoy - I thought even newbs knew basic shit like this!

Its just a question of opinions douche. And just cause im new to the site doesnt mean im new to the mma world douchex2. You idiots like to act so cool when you've got an older number under your name...who gives two flying shits when you joined?!?!
Suk it... Phone Post

I think we are all missing one very important piece... Her penis. The better question is, why is a dude allowed to fight in women's MMA? Phone Post

tbi0904 - She's a big fish in a small pond right now. She would get her ass kicked.

Werddddd Phone Post

I think she would get destroyed. There are major differences between males and females in the physical and mental department that give males the edge in fighting. However there have been cases that the female has won over trained males. Here you can find some:

http://www.womenkickboxing.com/male_femalebouts.htm

btw a study a while back showed that in high school P.E. classes, the males had 30% more upper body strength than females of the same weight. If Cyborg fought a male, it would only be "fair" if she fought a lighter weight man. At that point it becomes a circus show. The man is ridiculed no matter the outcome and if Cyborg won, it would be due to the lower weight the male was.

The Rijker fight is a great example of how Men vs Women would do. She was the top undisputed badass female in her time with a 35-0 (25 KOs) kickboxing record and a 17-0 (12 KOs) boxing record. Every female who fought her said she was the hardest hitter they ever faced. The guy she fought, Somchai Jaidee was a middle level fighter with a . He couldnt rank high enough in Thailand so he moved to New Zealand and got his title against easier competition. Rijker didnt even scratch him. She was KO'd in the 2nd round.

It is reported by some (but not documented) that Somchai came in 11 lbs lighter than Rijker to make the fight fair. He still looked totally ripped compared to Rijker, who had a physique similar to Santos.

In a different interview, Rijker was asked about an upcoming fight between a male and female and had this to say: "I changed the conversation from the sublime match-ups of Lucia Rijker in with Christy Martin, Laila Ali and Sumya Anani to the somewhat more ridiculous bout that Ann Wolfe has impending with a male fighter. Rijker has "been there, done that" with a male martial artist, Muay Thai champion, Somchai Jaidee, in 1995, Jaidee winning via a second round KO. Lucia remembers, "(Jaidee) was not some guy off a barstool, this was a world champion. The problem with Ann fighting a male boxer, and I understand her frustration with not being able to get in the ring with Laila and I certainly recognize the financial considerations, is that if she goes up against a good fighter she's got the toughest fight of her life and if she gets some guy ' off a barstool ', well then it's just a farce. I don't believe women athletes have any need to show how strong we are by fighting men. It hurts the sport and it's a lose/lose for all concerned."

Against mma trained guys at or near her weight i think she gets murdered but would do better than any other female.

Now if this is her against any random joe on the street i think she puts out a serious beatin. I wouldnt bet against her and imo she hurts and stops kimbo. None of thos lazy bombs even touches her. Phone Post

tbi0904 - She's a big fish in a small pond right now. She would get her ass kicked.

This. Phone Post