Could Dricus du Plessis Bisping himself to a title?

Theres something about Dricus that makes me think he can make a run. Racking up a win streak in the UFC is no joke, and in that streak he beat solid gatekeepers Tavares and Brunson. Another interesting note on his resume is he has traded a win and loss against former KSW double champ Roberto Soldic. Middleweight is striker heavy at the top and he has enough grappling to rely on it if his striking falters.

Mike’s alright you cheeky bastard

im still angry with you op

but anyway i’m still earnestly posting in your thread - you made me wonder, if Mike turned up to call you a cunt three things would happen:

1. you would shit your fucking pants and go off for a memorably disgusting, tearful breakdown of a shower
  2. Mike would post some unhelpful advice and mock you
  3. To be fair, in this day and age of reporting on celeb social media chat, this place could feature in news reports, aimed at feeding twitter/insta numbers

The guy has zero head movement and against a striker Izzy or Pereira it will be like watching Silva vs Griffin. As for the likes of Whittaker and Chimaev they would handle him quiet easily IMO.

1 Like

He’s three years younger than Rob so he could theoretically play the game of attrition and wait for him to age out of his prime. There’s a high chance Alex doesn’t stay around for long, and Izzy may never be the same if he has another KO loss against Alex.