Could JoJo be cooler?

Badass fighter, good looking, cool chick, and THAT VOICE. I'm in love.

She is awesome but if she really wants to be a title contender, getting hammered on even a remotely regular basis is a pretty bad idea.

Tomato Can - She is awesome but if she really wants to be a title contender, getting hammered on even a remotely regular basis is a pretty bad idea.
She's got her priorities in the right order. Phone Post 3.0

The only way this could be any cooler is if I was there wearing my Celtic Jersey and she came over and punched me in the face! And I am NOT even Scottish! I would laugh, spit out the blood and buy her what ever she wanted! That would be fukn epic! Love Jo Jo

checking flights from Antarctica to Scotchland.

Tomato Can - She is awesome but if she really wants to be a title contender, getting hammered on even a remotely regular basis is a pretty bad idea.
Chuck Liddell is not impressed with your post Phone Post 3.0

Tank abbot does not approve of this post! Phone Post 3.0

bro bro bro - She's a doll. Wouldn't Welch out on banging her if the chance came around. Phone Post 3.0
Mmmmm...I'm thirsty for some grape juice right now. Any good brands you can recommend? Phone Post 3.0

mcgoogle66 -
bro bro bro - She's a doll. Wouldn't Welch out on banging her if the chance came around. Phone Post 3.0
Mmmmm...I'm thirsty for some grape juice right now. Any good brands you can recommend? Phone Post 3.0
MD20-20 Phone Post 3.0

jayduane -
mcgoogle66 -
MD20-20 Phone Post 3.0
Nah...non-alcoholic big-name brand please? Phone Post 3.0

She's a lovely person but that accent is horrible. Phone Post 3.0

MattyJ - 

dump a line of coke on it and watch him get all googly eyed.

Exactly. I wouldn't say she's in premier shape Phone Post 3.0

MattyJ -
Cowboy spilled his Budweiser laughing Phone Post 3.0

Right Hand JO Power - If a male fighter would have posted that, he would be fired. Fucking double standards... Phone Post 3.0

Sadly, you're probably right.

But really, it's not a double standard because men and women ARE different. Men aren't viewed as victims to the same degree in this role reversal because they are, in general, physically superior, don't suffer the same reproductive consequences and have different attitudes towards sex.

Hocky Balboa -
Right Hand JO Power -
stellarborg -
Right Hand JO Power - If a male fighter would have posted that, he would be fired. Fucking double standards... Phone Post 3.0
idiot Phone Post 3.0
It's a joke, lock up your sons....pedo....ok, I'm going back to the OG where people can understand a joke... Phone Post 3.0
Don't come back here until you're ready to start taking this thing seriously or until you're ready to talk Reebok with us, you fucking idiot. Phone Post 3.0
LoL vu Phone Post 3.0

Tomato Can - She is awesome but if she really wants to be a title contender, getting hammered on even a remotely regular basis is a pretty bad idea.

I agree, that's strictly undefeated champs only

mcgoogle66 - 
jayduane -
mcgoogle66 -
MD20-20 Phone Post 3.0

Welch's 100% welch..um grape juice

GOATherder -
mcgoogle66 - 
jayduane -
mcgoogle66 -
MD20-20 Phone Post 3.0

Welch's 100% welch..um grape juice
Ding ding ding...we have a winner! Thank you Goat!

And yes...bro bro bro is a HUGE welching phaggot! Phone Post 3.0

Awesome choice of words....phaggot Phone Post 3.0