Could Koscheck be cut if he loses @ 163?

Josh Koscheck has been with the UFC his entire MMA career. That's incredibly impressive. Since 2005 he's managed one title fight, which he lost.

Currently he's on a 2 fight losing streak and at 163 he will meet Maia who is on a 3 fight winning streak...the match-up makes no sense based on that.

A loss for Koscheck means he reaches the usual cutting point of 3 losses in a row.

Predictions for the fight and what the result means?

couldnt happen to a nicer guy

They should poke him in the eye, then cut him. Phone Post 3.0

He will NOT be cut.

Jack Skellington - 

LOL

I don't think he'll be cut. If he is cut though, how will he pay to fuel is plane?

More likely to retire.
He'll finish his career in the UFC.

FYI, he had 2 fights before the UFC. Think only Riddle and James Toney can say all their fights were in the UFC out of the Zuffa era guys.

I dont they'll cut him if he loses this fight, but if he does lose to Maia, then loses his next fight I'm sure he'll be on the chopping block

after Kos's fight with Rumble I never want to watch him again

kyle223 - 
Jack Skellington - 

LOL

LOL

Bellator is always an option.

The Robbie Lawler loss was legit, but that Hendricks fight was far from conclusive, so two fight losing streak? Doesn't tell the entire story.

I feel like Koscheck has way too much fan heat to be cut anytime soon.

I think there's a decent chance. He's what, mid 30's and will be on a three fight skid?

He's sliding further and further down in that stacked division and he has a pretty hefty salary to go along with it. Phone Post 3.0

Death Beast - FYI, he had 2 fights before the UFC. Think only Riddle and James Toney can say all their fights were in the UFC out of the Zuffa era guys.
Amir "Holla for a dollah" Sadollah Phone Post 3.0

ThinkMMA -
Death Beast - FYI, he had 2 fights before the UFC. Think only Riddle and James Toney can say all their fights were in the UFC out of the Zuffa era guys.
Amir "Holla for a dollah" Sadollah Phone Post 3.0
And Matt Mitrione Phone Post 3.0

He makes a lot of money per fight. He is at the tailend of his career with little or no title potential. He has lost his last 2. The UFC can sign 3-4 young rookies for the price of 1 Kos. He should be concerned. Phone Post

They better not cut him if he can't beat maia, you should never be cut if you lose to a contender in the top ten no matter the losing streak

They wont cut an original tuf 1 guy like koscheck. Love him or hate him... People care Phone Post 3.0

Bloody Pregnancy Fluids - He will NOT be cut.

my exact feelings leading up to Fitch being released