Could lauzon ever be a champ?

I'm a massive lauzon fan and truly believe he could be a champ. Maybe in 2 more fights?
He is a talented kid and would love to see him take the belt. Phone Post

Idk pettis kod him & gstrop beat him too Phone Post

He should avenge the gstrop loss then we can talk abt him.being a contender Phone Post

I'm a big Lauzon fan too, but its going to take a lot more than 2 fights for him to get the belt.

semtex0809 - 

Idk pettis kod him & gstrop beat him too Phone Post

Lauzon would beat G-Sot in a rematch, he gassed early after working Sot on the feet. His cardio has improved a lot

Absolutely he could be. Phone Post

Joe's the type of fighter who I feel can beat anyone on any given night.  So yeah, I think he can.  

Depends who's champ Phone Post

Would be a great match with Bendo. Could beat Nate with good cardio. Phone Post

Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku - 

no, sorry. bendo and nate beat lauzon 10/10 times

See Matt Serra.

Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku - Would be a great match with Bendo. Could beat Nate with good cardio. Phone Post

Im a Lauzon fan too...but Varner boxed him up, Diaz would too...would be fun to see them on the mat tho! Phone Post

ThuggishRuggishBonez -
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku - Would be a great match with Bendo. Could beat Nate with good cardio. Phone Post

Im a Lauzon fan too...but Varner boxed him up, Diaz would too...would be fun to see them on the mat tho! Phone Post

That was the game plan block his big shots and Varner would gas. Phone Post

Absolutely not. He'll be the LW Chris Lytle, collecting bonuses and giving us entertaining fights. Phone Post

Sketchd - 
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku - 

no, sorry. bendo and nate beat lauzon 10/10 times

I was going to say he doesn't have the striking yet. That's why he can't consistently beat guys like Nate and Bendo, they are both very, very difficult to submit - Joe's specialty - so he's stuck with striking with them.

If he can get his striking to be able to hang on the level of Ben and Nate, then yes, he could be champ.

Love Joe. Such a cool presence in this sport. Dude looks more and more eye of the tiger each time he fights... I think it is time to see him against a top 5 guy...then we'll know.. Phone Post

I want to believe!!! Lauzon lightweight champ 2013. Phone Post

ThuggishRuggishBonez -

Nates wrestling is not very good and lauZons is underrated. Didn't he take down kenflo who has much better wrestling. I really doubt Nate subs Lauzon off his back. The issue would be joes Cardio. B Phone Post

BobbyBoston - 
ThuggishRuggishBonez -

That was the game plan block his big shots and Varner would gas. Phone Post

Bullshit

He didn't block his shots, Varner didn't gas and Varner has a far more proven gas tank then Lauzon.

I like Lauzon but he needs a lot more consistency before talking about a title shot.

He's still young, so the answer is definitely yes.