Could Lesnar Become Hot Dog Eating Champion

Took up football as a hobby and almost made the Vikings. Dabbled in MMA, became the UFC champ and ktfo a hall of famer. What of he sets his sights on Joey Chestnut's belt?

Brock ate 3 chicken Parma a pizza an app and a cheesecake last night. No joke Phone Post 3.0

http://i.imgur.com/psu515W.gif

Brock becomes champ in anything he competes in. That's a fact. Phone Post 3.0

The Brool Story Company -

http://i.imgur.com/psu515W.gif

Best reply ever. VU Phone Post 3.0

one of ur best thread nice work Bobby "Greasy" Lupo

Maybe UFC 100 Brock Phone Post

We saw what he could do with chicken shit, so imagine what he could do with all those hot dogs. Phone Post 3.0

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - Maybe UFC 100 Brock Phone Post
This.

Prime UFC 100 Brock becomes hotdog eating champ no doubt in my mind.

But stomach AIDS Brock is a different story. His shriveled up intestines couldn't handle all that turkey/pork/pigeon/raccoon meat. Phone Post 3.0

He looks better than UFC 100 Lesnar now. Youge monster. $500 of Italian food down the pipe. Stomach aids might have cleared up like Magic Johnson's bad aids Phone Post 3.0

Yikes, out of all those I wonder what causes Chestnut the most trouble for his first post competition deuce. I'm guessing the poppers. There's no way they come out pleasantly. Phone Post

Joey Peanuts betta watch out. The Next Big Thing in competetive eating is coming:

Two years after UFC badass Brock Lesnar was forced to retire due to serious stomach issues, the Beast Incarnate proved his guts are still TOUGH AS HELL ... by woofing down enough food to feed a small Italian village. 

As you may recall, Brock was diagnosed with a severe case of diverticulitis back in 2009 -- a digestive tract disease that usually forms in the large intestine -- and after multiple surgeries, he was forced to retire in 2011. 

But things are lookin' up ... 'cause TMZ has learned Lesnar and his wife Sable hit up Fresco restaurant in Montclair, NJ on Monday ... and Brock put his belly to the test. 

Check out what he ate:

-- Ahi tuna with asparagus (shared) 
-- Margherita pizza (shared) 
-- Chicken Parm ... with TRIPLE-EXTRA chicken
-- Full bowl of parpadelle bolognese 

... and, to top things off, dude crushed a slice of cheesecake by himself. 

We're told the entire meal cost just north of $500 ... PLUS, we're told the WWE star left a "very generous" tip to everyone who stayed past closing time to take care of him. 

Awesome.

The guy is huge i mean just massive i tool my kids to a monday night raw about a year ago and even in my shitty seats he looked huge i swear he looked thicker than the big show. Only guy thats bigger is mark henry i can only imagine what he eats Phone Post 3.0

UGCKIRTT_SonofJockstrap - 

Been in the same close vicinity as Lesnar 3 or 4 times and he's probably the largest man I will ever see when it comes to just pure size. Some people have been taller, others may have been wider, but Lesnar was just pure unadulterated size. He's some next level when it comes to athletes, etc and  it's unfortunate his pro career ended so quickly. Even so, I doubt I'll ever be that close to someone who commands that much presence by just existing in the same space as me ever again.

Agreed. I've met him a few times and he's got something that even pro bodybuilders and huge pro wrestlers don't have. He has a presence. Dude is a monster, and he's not as tall IRL as he's listed

Skunk Stink Sac Dog Breath - there is no way Brock Lesner could enter any kind of eating contest with his bout with Diverticulosis.

Once you have that you can't eat anything like hot dogs oh wait this is a Bobby Lupo thread nevermind.

maybe he cured himself with the power of vegetables, Italian food and prayer. 

Skunk Stink Sac Dog Breath - there is no way Brock Lesner could enter any kind of eating contest with his bout with Diverticulosis.

Once you have that you can't eat anything like hot dogs oh wait this is a Bobby Lupo thread nevermind.
I Neva hearda you, but you hearda me. Phone Post 3.0

Skunk Stink Sac Dog Breath - 
Bobby Lupo - 
Skunk Stink Sac Dog Breath - there is no way Brock Lesner could enter any kind of eating contest with his bout with Diverticulosis.

I Neva hearda you, but you hearda me. Phone Post 3.0

Kirik, make this thread a sticky!

If I was the boss, I would...no doubt.

MRXC - Damn red in the face, looks like Brock might be one jalapeno popper away from a stroke.

Tried to get his tan on in Jer-Zee, Viking Failed

Brock would eat Joey Chestnuts

Can Brock win the triple crown???