Could Robbie Lawler Beat A. Silva?

He's looked pretty sharp as of late. We all know he's a powerful striker and he seems to have learned how to fight smart (i.e. against Rua he paced himself for the KO). If the Lawler that fought Villasenor, Trigg, and Rua shows up it could mean huge problems for Anderson. What do you guys think?

P.S. I know the fight would never happen but I think I like Lawler's chances if it ever DOES.

I think it goes down pretty similar to the Leban fight.

Only a puncher's chance and that's it. Robbie has developed his skills better but not nearly as technical as Silva.

LOL, nice troll job!!!

not a chance

robbie beating anderson? mmhh... NO...

but it will be a very good fight...

lawler would upset him with a brutal ko

I love robbie lawler but not a chance in hell. Lawler would knock his ass out.

theres  always a chance when 2 guys with ko power exchange. but yes anderson is the better striker

"I love robbie lawler but not a chance in hell. Lawler would knock his ass out."

blinks

"lawler would upset him with a brutal ko"

I think so too because... "theres always a chance when 2 guys with ko power exchange. but yes anderson is the better striker."

"I love robbie lawler but not a chance in hell. Lawler would knock his ass out."

???

Lawler may also have a chance of "bumrush" taking down Silva in an exchange. From there, Lawler's ground and pound can be devastating. I'd also love to see Riggs vs. Silva or Anderson @ 185.

I think Anderson is way too good technically at this time for Robbie. In the future who knows but now I think the Spider is just too much.

Spider by brutal KO, too technical for Robbie, I'm a fan of his though

i disagree with most. Absolutely no ? Spider is by far the more skilled and technical striker, when you fight a guy like Lawler who throws every punch to kill you, there is always a chance b/c all it takes is one.

beat him like how? at drinking? hoagie-eating contest?

Exactly. ^

Silva would be the favorite,but I could absolutely see Lawler winning.It would be a better fight than Silva/Franklin.

Silva has a really good chin, I'm not sure Robbie could stop him but I know Silva could stop Robbie. Lawler would have to get the takedown a few times and GnP his way to a decision imo, I don't see him doing that for 5 rounds without eating some hard shots.

LMAO at this thread.