Could Rogers win TUF?

If he is a bad ass who would he beat in the final?

the other guy

Every single TUF fight this season has been more fun to watch than the latest Fedor snoozer.  He and Fedor both would not have made it past their first fight.

No Fedor fight could ever live up to the instant classic Shivers/McSweeney brawl.

Crazy Zimmerman -  Every single TUF fight this season has been more fun to watch than the latest Fedor snoozer.  He and Fedor both would not have made it past their first fight.

Good sir, you have upset me greatly. What makes you think they would have qualified for the show? This is NOT the minor leagues we are talking about here. Do you even think before you type things? Minor leagues and major leagues are not the same.

Are you seriously asking if a tire changer and a firefighter could really
hang with professional athletes from the NFL?

Plus, big country submitted Mir in a grappling match so you know
those guys have no chance

Lookit, you wanna beat the ham, you gotta eat the can and
pull out the horseshoe while drinking a coors.

I thought Bryan's post was amusing.

Kimbo might take him out.  He'd train really hard for that fight because Rogers called him garbage and is a hater.

They'll get their chance in the cage.

jellyman - Lookit, you wanna beat the ham, you gotta eat the can and pull out the horseshoe while drinking a coors.

Literal LOL.

Nope, Nelson would take him down and sub him

He'd do better than a lot of the guys they had on there this season, but I still think Wren and Nelson would both beat him easily. Marcus might give him a hard time, as well.

only months ago there were long threads about how NFL players are such superior athletes. other than being huge I don't see how those dudes are better than any of the other TUF competitors, gassing out in half a round. I'm sure some will say they aren't the true elite NFL athletes and I agree but there were quite a few saying the NFL is so competitive no one in MMA can compete with that athleticism...

Tiki+Rashad vs Fedor.
Dana, make it happen.

He lasted a full round before running out of gas and that puts him ahead of several TUFers already.

lol@bill pharoni

no

I think he could, not too impressed with this season's line up.

Rogers would finish 90% of the guys on TUF in the first round. I think Roy Nelson is good enough to lose a decision to him, I think he finishes anybody else on that show.

Monsters Ball - 
IrishRottie - 
Bryan Reese - 
Crazy Zimmerman -  Every single TUF fight this season has been more fun to watch than the latest Fedor snoozer.  He and Fedor both would not have made it past their first fight.

Good sir, you have upset me greatly. What makes you think they would have qualified for the show? This is NOT the minor leagues we are talking about here. Do you even think before you type things? Minor leagues and major leagues are not the same.

sacasm isnt your forte

Obviously it isn't yours.

BUT ITS DEFINITELY YOURS!!!!

/sarcasm