could tank KO hunt?

You would imagine it would be possible to KO anyone with the right shot.  Though with Hunt I do begin to wonder.

Elvis

You just got to catch him on the button as Rogan would say. His must be very small I imagine

I don't think a blast from a Sherman Tank could KO Hunt, let alone
Tank Abbott.

"Cabbage was also TKOed to a stoppage by Arlovski before that."

Oh give me a break, ANYONE can get KO'd, even hunt. He got stunned by TK for crying out loud.

I say maybe... if Cro Cop couldn't put him away after 4 hard kicks to the dome... I can't say whether Tank could do better.

"that's stupid as hell. If a fighter has taken punishment and has never been KOed, that fighter has a good chin."

So by that logic, you think someone like Rickson, for example, could take a bteer shot than cabbage? nigga please.

Tank got outstruck by Yoshida crying out loud.

This is the same Yoshida that stood with Wanderlei Silva in two MMA fights. Yoshida's got a black belt in kroddy.

Tank cannot KO Hunt in a fight.

Hunt took kicks from Cro Cop, knees on the ground from Bobish and so on.

After watching Hunt vs. Mirko, I am thouroughly convinced that Mark Hunt was a secret military experiment, and he has some top-secret force-reactive armor implanted in his skull. There is no other logical explanation.

If Mirko CroCop cannot KO Hunt how is Tank ever going to do it?

Yes.

"Yoshida was a work douche."

Hello KKM

Chris Lytle has never been KO'd either right?

Lots of fighters/people have not been KO'ed.  The question is have they ever been hit shots like Mirkos Head Kick or Dans Knees on the ground.

Elvis

"God .. the idiosy in this forum is astounding."

Yeah it really is...

Simple fact, if a guy stands up and trades when he fights, then he's going to get tagged more often, and probably kayoed more often too.

So someone who gets kayoed less often may have a better chin, but not necessarily so.

The only way Tank is knocking out Hunt is w/ his whiskey breathe. Hunt would kill Tank.

I think Tank does have the power!

"kayoed"

why would someone phonetically spell out an acronym? makes no sense(while me reboot my peecee I'll watch a deeveedee instead of a veeaychess)

anyway, yeah I was just wondering if tank got a really good hit in on hunt when they were throwing, one like he did with cabbage, or let's say the same punch, would hunt go lights out, is all

and since tank did that to cabbage(which no one else seemed to be able to do) it seems like he would be a good candidate

I mean, I don't think he could, for the record

it seems nothing stuns hunt, really