Could the UFC get Randleman?

After Kevin heals up, could the UFC sign him? He seems pretty loyal to Pride, but with big $ and the promise to fight Tito, he may jump ship. What do you think?

Better question, would the UFC want him?

randleman and tito I would love to see that

Randleman is gonna die in the ring. He needs to retire. Heal up, focus on his family.

I thought Randleman tested poz for roids after the last pride in Vegas and can't fight for a year. Is this true? Anyway UFC does not need him. He is way to one dimensional. He cant get away from the H.H. mentality of; I will stay in your guard after I take you down and try to hammer fist you to death. He either gets tapped or knocked out these days(lucky punch on Cro-Cop). Him and Coleman have same problem. Well anyway he was fun to watch at the beginning of his career.

He didn't test positive. 'His urine' sample had no human hormones in it whatsoever. Meaning he tampered with his sample.

"He didn't test positive. 'His urine' sample had no human hormones in it whatsoever. Meaning he tampered with his sample."

That is considered a positive test.

Positve for what. Just proves they didn't watch him go in to the cup. Should follow NFL testing procedures its the best out there. But it is expensive as hell.

ttt

Randleman vs. Liddell would be interesting. I think that if Randleman wanted Liddell on the ground he's one of the few that could put him there.

P.S. Yes, I saw their first match.

BTW, I'm talkin' about an 'ON' Randleman. Not the lethargic Randleman we saw against H20.

"Positve for what. Just proves they didn't watch him go in to the cup."

Positive for use of banned substances from a sporting perspective, and positively looking at a ban for said use.

You do realize that there are drinks that strip your piss of all proteins, metabolites etc. You can stand right in front of someone and piss and still provide a sample like that.

I still like to watch him. He can beat anyone if he puts it all together.

^^

Because mandatory urine testing in unconstitutional and he was exercing his constitutional right to refuse to provide said sample!

Hey, I'm trying.

I am not defending Randleman. All I am saying is that he didn't test positive for any Anablolic Steriod. He tampered with is Urine sample. Make up your own mind why he did that. I have made up mine. He should pay the price for that.

A quick google search lead me to all kinds of ways to beat a piss test. It's from the Net it has to be true, right. Well I don't buy in to any of it. Only sure fire way is to not do that shit. Live clean. Fight clean.

I wouldn't be surprised if Randleman doesn't qualify as human anymore, and the sample was legitimate.

Why would they want him.

Would sell more tickets and be more interesting than many of the fighters they show now. Win, loose or draw, atleast he will lock up with an opponent. He wouldn't have run from Crocop the way that other kid did.

"I'm talkin' about an 'ON' Randleman." --- You mean the one that does not exist anymore?

He is not physically well at all from the reports of a few weeks ago. And it all seems to be a mystery. So, dont cross your fingers on him fighting soon.