Could use the og's help bringing justice.

So I'm opening a restaurant in Florida. In my search for a particular oven I found one listed on ebay several hours away and listed in excellent working condition. Make a long story short I pay $500 to an equipment guy to inspect and transport it. He gets there and the oven is nothing like the pictures, it doesn't even have a motor, the stones are cracked, and the stainless is rusted. I offer the guy half the agreed upon price because that's what equipment guy says parts and labor will cost to fix he says no. I tried to report guy to ebay, they gave zero fucks. I don't care about getting money back, but I do want future buyers to be warned. Any idea how to warn people?
Check out this item I found on eBay: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=301268776963&globalID=EBAY-US&alt=web Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

Ttt

Where in fl? Phone Post 3.0

oven was in orlando

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

For $500.00 I'll go to the guys house and size him up, if I don't think I can kick his ass then I'll give you half of the money back. That's a great deal, nobody else is offering that kind of compensation. Phone Post 3.0