Could we handle China in an all out war?

What do you think?

We have weaponry that can knock the Earth off its axis, and kill the entire planet. I hope that answers your question.

3 Likes

Yes, but there’s MAD to think about.

3 Likes

9DBB50DE-7284-4936-B7E5-024BC5F2D07E

2 Likes

This is accurate, but weaponry is useless without the will to use it. My personal opinion is our culture at large has become so pussified, there would be a gigantic chunk of the population demanding we surrender because they couldn’t stomach the fight.

8 Likes

Yeah, but no real winners here. Just stop doing business with them. Cant believe thats too much to ask.

6 Likes

Easily.

China is one of the most incompetent world powers. If their populous wasn’t a bunch of soulless bug people, they would have already overthrown their own government.

They’re a bunch of inept, mindless slaves.

17 Likes

Nobody is going to be firing off nukes. There is no coming back from that for any of us.

3 Likes

I don’t think anyone wins in an all out war with China or Russia. Even the elites will have to spend the rest of their lives in their bunkers

Have you ever bought something from China? Ever have quality issues with it? Look at how they handled their lab. They’re a paper Tiger who’s people will break and run once Kammala’s Rainbow army gets at them.

2 Likes

America is super tough and all, but any major skirmish with another super power or even a country with nuclear weaponry would leave no winners honestly.

There is enough time from when the big red button is pushed that the other side could do the same.

This is why wars are fought in smaller countries who can’t do anything about it.

4 Likes

One on One, it’s probably in the US favor. However as things are shaking out, I’m seeing a lot of things working against the US.

I think a lot of the US traditional allies are compromised by China and/or Russia at this point that would leave the US without over seas allies and even North American allies. As I think Canada as ran by Trudeau, would actually cuck to the Chinese aggressors and leave a back door open for China. Then the EU has been signing deals where they get their oil from Russia. With China and Russia allied together, it would be easy for them to turn off the taps to the EU and deprive them of oil/gas.

At this point, despite many peoples contempt for them, the Saudi’s and their allies would probably back the US. India having had recent border skirmishes that turned ugly with China would probably back the US as well. Japan while committed to having an army purely only for self defense since WW2, I imagine that it would be in their and the US’s interest to ally as the Chinese still bear a grudge against Japan due to the events of Japanese expansion during the 1930s.

1 Like

I don’t think the general population has the stomach for an all out war. There will be computer hacking, infrastructure and supply chain attacks. Financial system will be fucked.

You will go to the store and the shelves will be bare.

4 Likes

The thing that worries me besides how many of them there are is if they switched their manufacturing to war mode like we did during ww2.

1 Like

Don’t forget that China has what 4or 5x the US population? If you decide to just take the nukes out of it and fight ground warfare they could afford to take many more casualties. Something to think about.

1 Like

They would probably zerg attack our fleets and airplanes with swarms of shitty drones.

I’ve ready that our fleets would be sunk if we got too close to the mainland because they have a shit ton of cheap dumb missiles that would overwhelm our defense systems

3 Likes

They won’t need to fire a shot, they will just buy you. They are already part way there.

1 Like

China is winning right now

1 Like

Let’s start with moving manufacturing back to north and south America
Also Russia should be more scared of China than USA, China could drive north and load up on Russia’s natural resources. And Putin’s got cancer with a year left to live ,Russia’s about to get their shit pushed in

1 Like

How bout a nice game of chess….