Could we see Woodley vs Lombard next??

I know they're teammates but this is the fight to make to produce the next top contender for the title. If Rory beats Saffiedine then he might be next since he beat Woodley but Woodley and Lombard are also very close to the title shot right now and the winner of this fight should fight for the belt. I'd just really like to see this fight and it makes the most sense IMO.

I think they said already they won't fight unless it's for a title. But Woodley lost too recently so he shouldn't really be in contention without another two wins or so anyway.

da Vinci 81 - I think they said already they won't fight unless it's for a title. But Woodley lost too recently so he shouldn't really be in contention without another two wins or so anyway.

So fighting for a chance at the title is not good enough for them? Really is a shame if true. Also you never know how things shake out in the UFC these days. It's not so much about how many wins you put in a row for some people. It's more about strong perfomances and being vocal about wanting the title shot IMO.

If only Condit wasn't severly injured in their fight, I'd suggest they make that rematch but make it a 5 rounder. I don't think Woodley wants to wait around for that though.

da Vinci 81 - I think they said already they won't fight unless it's for a title. But Woodley lost too recently so he shouldn't really be in contention without another two wins or so anyway.
I believe I read they would for a title or title eliminator fight. Phone Post 3.0

I hope you guys are right it would be a good scrap to watch. Phone Post 3.0

And if Lawler beats Hendricks then that's when things will get real interesting down at the ATT camp.

That fight will truly showeather or not either man has what it takes to be champion Phone Post 3.0

phillyslice99 - 
yellow's FryedMasterbader -

And if Lawler beats Hendricks then that's when things will get real interesting down at the ATT camp.

Is that the fight they are making? Lawler Hendricks 2? Phone Post 3.0

Yup. Lawler vs Brown was a title eliminator.

TheEmperorRises - That fight will truly showeather or not either man has what it takes to be champion Phone Post 3.0

I really don't like Lombard's new nickname. Who told him it was a good idea to change it?

yellow's FryedMasterbader -
TheEmperorRises - That fight will truly showeather or not either man has what it takes to be champion Phone Post 3.0

I really don't like Lombard's new nickname. Who told him it was a good idea to change it?

I imagine he has a bunch of yes men around him. They've all seen Lombard put countless men to sleep, so no one wants to be the voice of reason going "Fuck that, that name sucks" Phone Post 3.0

Herman Munster - Makes sense. Lombard sure as fuck don't deserve Rory.
Why not..?? Rory's last win was against Maia.

Lombard's last win was against former Strikeforce champion Jake Shields, who just beat Maia the fight before. Phone Post 3.0

Edit: forgot about Rory's win over Woodley.

But I still think Lombard is more then worthy of a fight with Rory. Phone Post 3.0