Could you be a Massage Therapist?

I could. Until the day a woman with an ass like that got on my table and I straight motorboated her sweet ass and ended up in jail.

Jeeebus H Christ

Hell no .. my brain can’t separate sensual touch from business ..I’d be waxing all my clientele 

Maybe for a day. Then I'd be a felon.

JitsuGuy - 

Maybe for a day. Then I'd be a felon.

lol

TFK_Geoff G Electric -

Hell no .. my brain can’t separate sensual touch from business ..I’d be waxing all my clientele 

So you don't know the difference between good touch and bad touch. No shame in that hahaha.

Judge Mental -
I could. Until the day a woman with an ass like that got on my table and I straight motorboated her sweet ass and ended up in jail.

Jeeebus H Christ

I could not. Any hot piece of tail would, at the very least, cost me my job and I couldn’t bring myself to massage unattractive females or dudes.  So no.

thegreatone287 -
TFK_Geoff G Electric -

So you don't know the difference between good touch and bad touch. No shame in that hahaha.

Pretty much any rubbing / massaging / touching going on between me and teh ladies gets me going ..... so my buddy gets foot massages a lot and requests the massues to be a dude ..  says the dudes really get in there lol .. I could never have a dude rubbing my feet man  .. almost every time I’ve had a foot massage in the past it has been from a girlfriend and almost always leads to sex .. think my brain just relates massaging to sex .. even when I get massages with my lady at the spa which is almost never .. every time I’m getting that deep rub on the upper thighs and butt .. I’m always like “ohhh yea, it’s on” lol or .. man .. if this bish ripped off my towel right now I would totally wax. 

ttt

In