*Could you beat a dog in MMA* Advice

voorhees - I hate dogs and I would smash that things head w/a sledgehammer if it tried to bite me.

Seriously? I am afraid of dogs, but I don't hate em. Any particular reason you hate them?

For a suspected case of Rabies, seek medical attention immediately.

Citronella or pepper spray.

Just carry a Dustbuster on your granny scooter. Dogs are terrified by vaccums.

acid jazz - 
voorhees - I hate dogs and I would smash that things head w/a sledgehammer if it tried to bite me.

Seriously? I am afraid of dogs, but I don't hate em. Any particular reason you hate them?

I find dogs for the most part to be loud,unpredictible,uncontrollable,filthy and they usually smell bad.

Add that to the fact that they bite,shit on the ground where you may walk,usually bark non-stop for no good reason,can attract parasites,and beg for your food.

Plus they attract ignorant owners who buy them for the wrong reasons sometimes-

wanna-be tough guys get their damn pitbulls and stupid bitches get their irritating chiuahas.(sp?)

Dogs shouldve stayed as worker animals,not companion animals IMO.

voorhees - 
acid jazz - 

I find dogs for the most part to be loud,unpredictible,uncontrollable,filthy and they usually smell bad.

Add that to the fact that they bite,shit on the ground where you may walk,usually bark non-stop for no good reason,can attract parasites,and beg for your food.

Plus they attract ignorant owners who buy them for the wrong reasons sometimes-

wanna-be tough guys get their damn pitbulls and stupid bitches get their irritating chiuahas.(sp?)

Dogs shouldve stayed as worker animals,not companion animals IMO.

one thing I hate about dogs is that they invade personal space. They are trying to jump all over me or sniff me and I don't even know them. If I wasn't afraid maybe this wouldn't bother me.

No,that still bothers me even if I am not afraid of the dog.

thumbinitsass....

themstiles - Just carry a Dustbuster on your granny scooter. Dogs are terrified by vaccums.

brilliant in its simplicity!

themstiles - Just carry a Dustbuster on your granny scooter. Dogs are terrified by vaccums.

LMAO Perfect!!

i still think cupholders could have avoided this whole debacle

I dont remember what the 7 11s had in Thailand but get the cheapest hotdog equivalent food they have and throw it at him when you go by. Aim for the same spot behind him or to the side out of your way. Think of it as a toll gate.
Eventually just like Pavlovs dogs he will go to that spot when he sees you coming. You will not have to feed him every time but maybe once a day or every couple days.

the mouth is the dangerous part, focus on avoiding that.  I remember a story posted on here where a guy said he sidestepped a dog that was lunging at him and he full on punted/thai kicked the dog in the ribs.  He said the dog yelped, then lay down and died.

i think u should buy a faster scooter and leave the dog alone. but if u have to, i would rear naked choke the dog ( mata leon) it kills lions :P

DW -  the mouth is the dangerous part, focus on avoiding that.  I remember a story posted on here where a guy said he sidestepped a dog that was lunging at him and he full on punted/thai kicked the dog in the ribs.  He said the dog yelped, then lay down and died.

Was this an old dog or a little tiny dog. One kick killed it? That's tough to believe.

if the dog weard 4 gloves and cant bite, i'll kick ass

hey ray this is off topic, but how did u get to live in thailand and train full time? i've been following your career for a while and have always wondered this. how hard would it be for someone else to do this? i wish ya continued success and plan to see ya back in some big shows. oh and guillotine for the dog works best!

I would stay on top. On bottom, your done. If you do get on bottom, go for a butterfly sweep. Try to take out the far side legs. Knee on belly. Keep the pressure. You have to keep the pressure. He gonna thrash around. Once he settles, choke the cock fag. Understan my friend? (Rickson's voice).

If you really want to get him to leave you alone, bitch check his ass. You have to mentally beat this dog. I am guessing by your description and knowing of the crazy amounts of feral dogs in Thailand, this dog is most likely feral or part feral. I would suggest drop your voice and octave or two and getting really loud. Bow up to the little bastard. Think big, act big. Make direct eye contact with him. If he runs or lunges toward you, DON'T BACK UP! DON'T RUN AWAY! Get loud with him and put him in his place.

A note about dog bites: DON'T FREAK OUT! DON'T PULL YOUR ARM OR LEG OR WHATEVER HAVE YOU AWAY. THIS IS A SIGNAL TO THE DOG THAT YOU ARE BITCH. IF YOU GET BIT BY ONE DOG (GROUP DYNAMICS MAKE THIS TOTALLY INEFFECTIVE AGAINST MULTIPLE ATTACKERS), WITH YOUR FREE HAND MAKE DOG MOUTH LIKE SHAPE WITH YOUR HAND. "BITE" HIM HIGH ON THE NECK JUST BELOW THE EAR. "BITE" REALLY HARD AND PULL THE SKIN AND HAIR. THEN PROCEED TO ALPHA ROLL HIM ONTO HIS. LET HIM THRASH AROUND AND HE WILL SUBMIT. NO MORE BITING, NO YOUR FRIENDS. THE DOG WILL RELEASE AS YOU HAVE MIMICKED AN ALPHA DOG BITE.

You can't let the pussy control you. You have to control the pussy.

I hate to even tell you this but.,....
if a dog takes one lick of antifreeze.... its dead...

hot dogs a needle and some antifreeze.....

that dog looks rabid anyway... ps. ill do it if ya let me come over to Tiger Muay Thai and train for about a year :)

RNC, thats what that 10 year old kid did to save a little girls life, that kid is more badass than any of us