Could you beat Angela Hill now?

If you had to fight her today could you beat her? No need to make weight.

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

I’d beat her until she hated whitey…o wait

5 Likes

She could beat me all day long

3 Likes

Bullshit…lol. 70% would get worked. She’s still a professional fighter/striker. Imo anyway

1 Like

Found the weakling.

20 Likes

No. I don’t train so there’s a large chance she’d wind up on my back, choking me.

2 Likes

But I am a 33 year old 6’5 230lb man, so I do have a chance.

7 Likes

You are a bit young to be an OGer. Even younger than I.

1 Like

Unless doing that bjj start on knees shit, you are a heavy betting favorite.

3 Likes

And I’ve been here for 17 years.

4 Likes

That depends. Is she in the habit of burning dinners and talking back?

7 Likes

Of course bbq eating and beer drinking men in their late 40’s to late 60’s can beat an elite UFC fighter. What kinda question is this?

2 Likes

Elite lmao. She is 12-15 in a division that has maybe 7 professional athletes and worldwide talent pool of say 200 other girls. Even I’d beat her and I am a pussy

10 Likes

Ah okay, got it, correction: late 40s to 60’s men would beat a low skilled, washed up UFC fighter.

In many cases… Yes.

Plenty of guys here in their 40’s who are still in decent shape and have traned significantly for much of their lives.

She fights at 115 pounds, and she’s a girl.

Could she out work some guys in gym “sparring” sessions, with all the etiquette that goes along with that?

Sure.

But could she walk into your house, drag you out front, and kick your ass in front of everyone??

Different things.

7 Likes

Lol truth sorry bud

1 Like

Nice man!

I know man, I’m just joking around, making light of the topic. A long time ago I was a white belt with about 6 months experience and rolled with a tiny female brown belt. Her technique was there, for sure but the strength just wasn’t there for her.

1 Like

How do you feel about black people?
Lol

2 Likes

Those who know…

1 Like