Could you beat Angela Hill now?

Did she smell so good? :laughing:

I’ve never been good at separating the 2…
Kind of like I’ve never had many true female friends.
I mean, there’s been a few over the years – I’m not a complete butthead.
But some dudes in the gym are just so professional, and that shit doesn’t seem to phase them.
Meanwhile – I only ever had one thing on my mind.

God damn dude I’m damn near fifty and get gassed getting the mail sometimes so yes shed choke me. She wouldn’t be able to hit hard enough to knock me out or break anything but yes she would use her cardio as a fighter and bjj skills I don’t have to choke me out eventually. I’m not so much a coward I can’t admit that because unlike you I’ve been in real fights so this doesn’t hurt my delicate sensibilities like it obviously does yours lol.

1 Like

If your a man and can’t beat Angela Hill in a fight - hand in your man card

5 Likes

Lolwut? The average oger age has to be somewhere in the 45-50 range.

@AverageOGer what say ye?

3 Likes

So then you agree with him?

2 Likes

Yes. I was wrong.

1 Like

Yeah…ok.
You sure about that?

This reminds me of when I first got into TMAs as a little kid.
There was always some douchebag “grown man” walking around, saying shit like “well she’s a black belt, she could kick all our asses” – as if that somehow made him humble, yet hip on some level.
In reality, even as a little kid I was looking at these dudes sideways.
I couldn’t imagine my hard-nosed Vietnam vet blue collar Dad saying some bullshit like that – just to score “brownie points” with whoever the fuck – and I was correct to think that way.

Again…
And I will qualify this for clarity:

Yes there are female fighters who can out-work many grown men who are on their best behavior in a gym setting.
That doesn’t mean they can drag you outside and kick your ass, straight-up.
(Well, for someone like you, maybe it does).

As far as getting gassed walking to the mail box…
I’d keep that to myself if I were you.

Carry on…dumbass.

that 70s show GIF by hero0fwar

3 Likes

Moron the gassing was an obvious joke and like you I was kicking the shit out of grown men as a kid in tkd, I’m not so bloated with ego that I can say a pro fighter who’s a woman with over 10 or so fights in the ufc might choke me lol youre prob a fat ffuck who can barely remove yourself from the couch. Btw I’m 6 ft 230 and lift regularly as it’s the last thing I can do because like I said in damn near fifty ya dickface

Lmao @ hard nose vietnam vet dad…yeah we all had one of those. Haha you f idiot

2 Likes

Umm no…“we all” didn’t.

Look, if you want to concede that a 115 lb female can kick your ass… More power to ya.

Again…you are just another one of those “men” back in the TMA days saying the same bullshit.

But to assert that a 115 lb female would beat the shit out of 70% of this forum…

I don’t know about that.

Steven Seagal GIF

4 Likes

Ha I kinda like that gif tho but f you still. I’m still in pretty good shape also. What you weighing at and size? Let me guess 6’2, 210

i wrestled my whole life. i’d elevate her skinny ass.

3 Likes

I take it back, I’d fuck Angela Hill up.

4 Likes

Especially if we fought right this second.

1 Like

No woman born from her mothers cunt can beat me!!!

1 Like

I could beat off to her.

3 Likes

I always mentally question the relevance of this gif every time I see it. But it’s always appropriate because it is SO GODDAM FUNNY!!! Where would we be as a species without people this unintentionally hilarious?

3 Likes

I mean…

doctor who sherlock GIF

1 Like

The Jetsons Television GIF

2 Likes

I’d beat her with my foot long og cock