Could You Beat Prime Tom Wopat?

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h6/tomazwopat3z/jk/bd/bo/zzfmtomshirtless.jpg

In a bare knuckle farm fight?

No sherriff to stop the fight.

No explosive arrows

No car jumps\

Just you an Luke Duke going at it

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/97/03/28/970328f926dc07e81f96ed9698a9700c.jpg

I would beat prime Catherine Bach in bare moose knuckle boxing.

Zee untrained moonshiner is no match for zee zhoozitsu fighter who closes zee distance, takes zee back, and gets zee choke.

Tim Wopat is a bad motherfucker. No jujitsu is going to work on him. Uncle Jesse will beat you with a shotgun if you try that crap. Phone Post 3.0

Do I have to beat him until he's finished? He's kinda old, can he even get it up still? Phone Post 3.0

Evil Ash - Do I have to beat him until he's finished? He's kinda old, can he even get it up still? Phone Post 3.0
Prime Wopat. Phone Post 3.0

Diesel

Luncha Libre - Tim Wopat is a bad motherfucker. No jujitsu is going to work on him. Uncle Jesse will beat you with a shotgun if you try that crap. Phone Post 3.0

With in the first 10 seconds he throws a a john wayne haymaker and gets KTFO.

John Schneider with 6 months sprawl training would be an unstoppable frate trane!

DaveFu - 
Luncha Libre - Tim Wopat is a bad motherfucker. No jujitsu is going to work on him. Uncle Jesse will beat you with a shotgun if you try that crap. Phone Post 3.0

With in the first 10 seconds he throws a a john wayne haymaker and gets KTFO.

John Schneider with 6 months sprawl training would be an unstoppable frate trane!

I cant believe this nonsense.

You fucking with me dude?

Lets keep it serious here.

Prime Wopat is thick as an oak and fast as cougar.

The ONLY time he was knocked out was a fluke and really poor writing so I dont even count that episode.

Just think of all the blunt force head trauma he absorbed from the dashboard. Dude is tough.

The tough question is whether you you would bang 2014 Catherine Bach

Those pics are from 2012

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2180616/Catherine-Bach-shows-beach-body-30-years-The-Dukes-Of-Hazzard.html

Luncha Libre -
Evil Ash - Do I have to beat him until he's finished? He's kinda old, can he even get it up still? Phone Post 3.0
Prime Wopat. Phone Post 3.0
Oh, he's already gonna be primed? I just have to apply my finishing move? I'd easily beat him then. Phone Post 3.0

DaveFu -

The tough question is whether you you would bang 2014 Catherine Bach

Yes. Without a doubt yes. Just to say I did it and be able to watch the dukes of Hazzard in 20 years and say that I banged daisy to whoever I'm watching it with. Phone Post 3.0

This conversation is far from over Phone Post 3.0

Ive trained a ton of BJJ and im 6' 235 and 20 years younger than him.  

But this is PRIME Wopat we're talking here. 

I go down early in the 2nd and STAY THE FUCK DOWN!

tj tapper - 

Ive trained a ton of BJJ and im 6' 235 and 20 years younger than him.  

But this is PRIME Wopat we're talking here. 

I go down early in the 2nd and STAY THE FUCK DOWN!

Keep your goldbricking ass out of Hazzard Country boy.

If he agrees not to wear a shirt the whole time, maybe I go down early in the 1st.

Gayest thread in a long long time, and this includes the dude letting his girl get banged out by a stranger...

Cooter trains UFC