Could you beat The Undergtaker in a buried alive

Buried alive match?

I think I could. For sure in my prime.

TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER!!

I could definitely beat Paul Bearer in one! 

Soup Nazi - 

TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER!!

Yasss

DaveFu - 

I could definitely beat Paul Bearer in one! 

Too soon

Youre grown men. 

I could definitely escape his triangle.

You're fucked if he unleashes the heart punch again! 

Gallows & Anderson weren't even officially *in* Taker's last match, and look at how their careers turned out.

Wiggy - 

Gallows & Anderson weren't even officially in Taker's last match, and look at how their careers turned out.

They lost, so Vince buried them! 

Junnk - 

Youre grown men. 

4 life

Junnk - 

Youre grown men. 

It's action theater. The problem is that hasn't been even close to consistently good for decades. 

At this point, the backstage stuff is 100x more insteresting than the TV product. 

I just want backstage attitude era type stuff. I could give 2 fucks about ricochet' doing 3 flips.

The Final Deletion should've woke the wwe up, but it did not.

Tmaguru - 

No fucking way.  Even at my prime he had waay more experience with black magic.   I dont have enough shadow resistance to even stall him before he ganks my healer.

haha

I would love to try to fight him. He would fucking kill me in seconds, but I'd still be willing to try. There is zero portion of any fight with the undertaker I could win, but it's a character flaw of mine that I'd probably be willing to try.

I would go in with bravery but there is no beating a man who was undefeated for 21 straight years!  Smackdown!  

Height:  6 foot 10 inches

Weight:  299 lbs