Could you have taken lenny McLean in a fight

On the cobbles, when he was cranky, when he wanted to destroy everything on you cause he was imaging you said something about his wife? Phone Post 3.0

No.

Umm fuck no! I couldn't take McDonough, Joyce, or Gorman either Phone Post 3.0

Nope. Nor Bob Gibson.

I wouldnt even try it with a baseball bat

How would a prime Lee Murray have done against prime Lenny? Barenuckles, on the cobbles.

JackFunk - How would a prime Lee Murray have done against prime Lenny? Barenuckles, on the cobbles.

gotta go with Lenny, he was much bigger

JackFunk - How would a prime Lee Murray have done against prime Lenny? Barenuckles, on the cobbles.
Lenny by forcible sodomy. He had 80+ pounds on Murray. Phone Post 3.0

nope. i've known too many guys like him in my life and i couldn't even imagine trying to square up with him

I would break his bones seeing as he died in 1998. Phone Post 3.0

So that's a no go on the cobbles? Phone Post 3.0

The guvnor?! Fuck no. He wasn't known as the 'ardest man in England for nothing.

He would get stabbed and gutted Phone Post 3.0

Just don't cheap shot the big fucker.

JackFunk - How would a prime Lee Murray have done against prime Lenny? Barenuckles, on the cobbles.

Huge and fast and strong with good hands. But realistically, he's still a fish and would be choked out inside a minute or 2 against a modern fighter like Murray, would look like any other number of other strikers in the early days of the UFC before weight classes were established. #ColdHardTruth

ieatbieberfaeces - He would get stabbed and gutted Phone Post 3.0

Even if you managed that, he'd grab a length of his own large intestine and choke your ass to death with it, then stuff em back in & duct tape himself together...finishing the evening with a pint and three more streetfights.

MadDog243 - 
ieatbieberfaeces - He would get stabbed and gutted Phone Post 3.0

Even if you managed that, he'd grab a length of his own large intestine and choke your ass to death with it, then stuff em back in & duct tape himself together...finishing the evening with a pint and three more streetfights.

Her prolapse his own anus and choke you with it

Neva lost onna cobuhls

LOL NO......ANYONE THAT SAYS YES IS DREAMING........DUDE WAS A BEAST.

nope