Could you kick most of the OG’s ass?

Do you have to defeat guys with alt accounts multiple times, or do they all get rolled into one W, or do you get multiple Ws for one ass kicking?

2 Likes

My only chance is I’m 36 and 1/2 this forum is damn near 70

But this forum is a great mix of fucking badasses and pussies. Just hard to know which

6 Likes

I’m too old. I don’t care enough to fight any of you lol

1 Like

Donald Trump Thumbs Up GIF by Justin Gammon

Broke your new schtick!

Me vs the OG…

4 Likes

This thread has convinced me. Maybe we should set up a periodic gathering to answer some of these questions…….

2 Likes

How I Met Your Mother Barney GIF by Laff

3 Likes

Back in the day tho…
kick problems GIF

4 Likes

Well I don’t want to argue because I’m a no frills kind of guy. Arguments aren’t for me.

But I already explained it was the term life insurance pamphlet that got me excited. And I would never joke about TLI!

2 Likes

no

5 Likes

I have no grappling experience, but think I can take out kirik jr

2 Likes

11 Likes

I fought Bas Rutten to a draw back in 97. Pretty sure I could beat most of the OG

1 Like

1 Like

I would very seriously go on to the mat with any of you guys, and I’d expect a beating. I’d go though, lot of smart people here that I could learn some things from.

There are some here that would fuck you up, many that could end me in many ways. Isn’t that what attracted all of us to this forum?

Depends what the rules are. If everyone else here agrees to fight by the rules then I could definitely take most of you down with nut shots and eye gouges

1 Like

I have access to cyanide, arsenic, and thallium.

I like my chances against most, except @Soup

2 Likes

You don’t want any of this. I’m your Matt Serra, you’re my GSP.

bart simpson fighting GIF

1 Like