Could you kill a giraffe w your bear hands?

Giraffes are pussies-probably the worst pound 4 pound fighters in the animal kingdom.

Obviously they would just run away from you in the wild but let's say you put it in an enclosure where they have to stand and fight.

I think I could use it's fur as a hand hold and climb to it's back and slap on the RNC for the victory.

maybe with my beer hands ... maybe ...

Of course. These things are badass.

Are these bear hands permanent implants?

Do I transform into a bear like an animorph or is it just my hands? Phone Post 3.0

not a chance

Unfortunately I lack the bear hands that some other posters seem to have. Regular old human hands here. Probably wouldn't stand a chance. Phone Post 3.0

Giraffe would kill an unarmed bothersome human like nothing with kicks or head butt.

Having been to lion country safari in Florida where you can feed them... They really big. Like real big. Bare hands? Probably not. Phone Post 3.0

You're not choking out a giraffe. That neck is allllllll muskle. Phone Post 3.0

IN to see OP's video of him being killed by a giraffe while trying to climb it's back. Phone Post 3.0

Fuck I wish I had bear hands. I would try to kill longneck. Phone Post 3.0

Pretty sure if they drank coffee it would be cold by the time it reached their stomach. So, chew on that for a minute. Phone Post 3.0

Giraffes would kill human like fly

Bear hands must trump lyin' pride

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VhMU_F3arSA Phone Post 3.0

Pretty sure I could knock one out with a punch but obviously not going to be able to reach that high.

I once hit a speedbag at a theme park that measures your punching psi and my left hook was so powerful it had to be measured in metric.

alittleknowledge - Pretty sure I could knock one out with a punch but obviously not going to be able to reach that high.

I once hit a speedbag at a theme park that measures your punching psi and my left hook was so powerful it had to be measured in metric.
Was it one or two metric fucktons? Phone Post 3.0

I think you made a mistake in the thread title. It's paws, not hands. Phone Post 3.0

Rambo John J -

Giraffes would kill human like fly

Holy shit those lateral head butts! Phone Post 3.0

If I had bear hands then yes I like my chances Phone Post 3.0