Could you take a game pit?

I think i could. I figure i know jiu jitsu the dog does not, if UFC 1 taught me anything it was that jiu jitsu trumps power aggression and biting. How do you feel you would do against a game pit?

Just one? I'd have to give up an arm, but I'd probably get the kill. More than one? Pretty much game over.

youarewhatiswrong - Just one? I'd have to give up an arm, but I'd probably get the kill. More than one? Pretty much game over.

so you let it take hold of your arm how do you complete the kill?

I have tried the jits on my pooch. She escapes every time. Her skin is loose so she can slip the rear naked and guillotine every time and she can do amazing things with her joints.

unoiwantsomkolad -
youarewhatiswrong - Just one? I'd have to give up an arm, but I'd probably get the kill. More than one? Pretty much game over.

so you let it take hold of your arm how do you complete the kill?

Probably the knife that I keep in my pocket.  If I'm on concrete or near a solid surface I'm grabbing the throat with my free hand and smashing it on its head until it stops moving.  Only course of action I can think off.  Helicopter smash against tree?  Get it on the ground, knee on ribs and put all my weight on it?

Give him an arm, impale him with my OG sized hog.

If he dies, he dies.

myersei - Give him an arm, impale him with my OG sized hog.

If he dies, he dies.
And if you cum you cum.... I like it.

This thread has compelled me to go look up pit bull attack vids on YouTube 

Macallan12 - I have tried the jits on my pooch. She escapes every time. Her skin is loose so she can slip the rear naked and guillotine every time and she can do amazing things with her joints.
You're not doing it right. I could choke your dog out.

thetouchofdeath -

If he dies, he dies.
And if you cum you cum.... I like it.

Sometimes unintended consequences are positive.

If he dies, he dies.

This is the correct answer

Pumpkin Spice Jesus -

One swift kick and that dog is done. Believe me. Nobody kicks like me.

I don't think this willl work.

thetouchofdeath -
Macallan12 - I have tried the jits on my pooch. She escapes every time. Her skin is loose so she can slip the rear naked and guillotine every time and she can do amazing things with her joints.
Triangle your legs when you take the back.

Canooke -
thetouchofdeath -
Triangle your legs when you take the back.
Oh i would. My motto for fighting dogs is triangle the legs and cylinder the dick.

Without a weapon nobody is fucking with a land shark.

Didn't that guy who snuck on the white house lawn dispatch of those two trained dogs pretty easily? They werent pits but I have to think they had the best training possible.

Straydog24 - Without a weapon nobody is fucking with a land shark.

It's not a Presa, bro, it's some teeth with 50 lbs behind them.

youarewhatiswrong -

I've worked with police dogs and the minute teeth hit flesh it's over. Head shakes are a mother fucker. Pain and terror override whatever game plan you may have had.

Straydog24 -
youarewhatiswrong -

I've worked with police dogs and the minute teeth hit flesh it's over. Head shakes are a mother fucker. Pain and terror override whatever game plan you may have had.

I'll have to take your word for it.  I've been attacked by a chow and an akita, but neither persisted after the initial bite.  I was young when the chow got me, but when the akita got me from behind and latched onto my upper arm, my first instinct was to turn and fight.  Luckily it disengaged when I did so.

At least 3, at the same time. You have to know that you can for them to obey at all times. They are the most loyal dogs I've ever owned, but when you're unsure of you status over them, they know it. I never wanted to hurt my Boudreaux's but I would have if I had to to stop em.