Could you win a fight with Justin Trudeau?

Yes if i played it safe and just got the job done.i cant guarantee that i wouldnt spaz out at the oppotunity and make a mistake and get my ass beat .hes in decent shape

1 Like

I did thanks.

1 Like

Lol GIF by MOODMAN

Is there camp involved? I’m in winter shape but 2 months fitness training and I think I’d smush him. I have almost no formal training but I’m much bigger than him and we used to go out behind the trees at recess and box and I smashed everyone because I was tall.

I won’t be winning any belts anytime soon but I think I’d mushhead covered.

LOL the OG BLOWHARDS would get CUCKED by Trudeau and Obama!

3 Likes

Hi Raskel!

1 Like

Hi heystro27, how are you?

1 Like

Monday Night Raw Reaction GIF by WWE

1 Like

I believe I would

I would open hand slap him into a coma.

1 Like

Trudeau would kick my ass, and I’d be honored to take the beating. He’d also kick 99% of the og’s ass too, and you’re completely delusional if you think otherwise

2 Likes

Lol it’s so cute reading all these cluckers pretending they would have a chance

2 Likes

2 Likes

He achieved high office due solely to his family name. If he was named Smith, he would still be a high school teacher.

1 Like

LOL the OG BetaBlowHard Cluckers thinking themselves more ALPHA than this:

1 Like

Explain please? I haven’t seen anyone (other than you) say anything about alpha in this thread.

Also when did other world leaders (and former world leaders) get involved in this conversation? This is a thread about one person, why are you bringing up others?

Why are you changing the narrative?

Lol at Barry. Any man that can beat him in a fight deserves to be gang raped by him and Michael

LOL are you NOT on the OG?

1 Like

Simmer down angry Smurf. I’d give you a big hug and you’d just melt in my arms, tiger

Nope