bnm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeAHytGRh80

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTzckEkYyjc

Shogun Rua vs Antonio Rogerio Nogueira

Remember when she ducked Cyborg? Phone Post 3.0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOrASeePvAA

Stefan Struve vs Minotauro Nogueira

Can't wait! Phone Post 3.0

Bethe has a great head for MMA. Could she be the next UFC poster girl?

Man it's gonna suck if both Nog's lose in the same night Phone Post 3.0

OK I drank the kool-aid.
19:20 and on... Bethe really puts her body into those punches!!!
Can't wait to see the fight.

Thanks for the vids, OP.

Bethe is Ronda's first opponent IMO who isn't legitimately intimidated, and truly believes she will win. It's not just lip service with her, she really thinks she's going to win this fight. If she had as much skill, as she does belief in herself, Ronda might be in trouble. But she doesn't.

The skill gap between the two is just too much for Bethe to overcome. Ronda will take this fight rather easily.

Ronda is playing the cry baby victim with the don't kill yourself comment. Bethe did not reference that to her father. Not gonna happen, but I wish Bethe would win this fight. Phone Post 3.0

Betwithme - Wow I got teary eyed watching Ronda get emotional. Bethe done fucked up now. She awoke a beast that was destroying girls in its sleep. Now we'll get to witness what Ronda really is capable of.

What I saw was a professional athlete training for a fight against a fighter who trains at home with no professional help. This is the biggest mismatch in UFC history. Phone Post 3.0

Conor v Siver was a huge mismatch, and it turned out as predicted.
But still needed to watch it confirmed.
Even though everyone says this will be a mismatch, the hype plays out pretty well. Honda and Bethe are selling it.
Honda has never failed to put on a show. Even if mismatch, I'm sure it will be fun to watch. Won't miss it.

For later Phone Post 3.0

They actually used the phrase "this time it's personal"? They had every cheesy line put in this crap: Rousey bringing up his dead father who was never mentioned by Bethe, the line "first opponent who's..." and Bethe smirking!

please delete. posted in error

4 later Phone Post 3.0

VTFU OP. Nogueiras, Kings MMA Shogun, Maia, Rousey... what a great card!

This is Ronda's biggest camp 8 weeks. Phone Post 3.0

I like Bethe. She's a good fighter and I think she carries herself well remaining calm, composed and unintimidated in the face of all this suicide talk nonsense.

Can't blame Ronda for that crap as much as I'd like as she's doing what she generally does - picking up on something trivial/a non event and twisting it so as she can use it as a grudge.

Works well enough for marketing but the real value (and I suspect purpose) is that it helps motivate her.

Anyone who actually buys into the idea that Bethe was joking about Rondas dad is an utter moran, plain and simple.

Been a decent build up and I like Bethes confidence. Too bad it won't be competitive. Phone Post 3.0

Betwithme -
Blue Flame Special - I like Bethe. She's a good fighter and I think she carries herself well remaining calm, composed and unintimidated in the face of all this suicide talk nonsense.

Can't blame Ronda for that crap as much as I'd like as she's doing what she generally does - picking up on something trivial/a non event and twisting it so as she can use it as a grudge.

Works well enough for marketing but the real value (and I suspect purpose) is that it helps motivate her.

Anyone who actually buys into the idea that Bethe was joking about Rondas dad is an utter moran, plain and simple.

Been a decent build up and I like Bethes confidence. Too bad it won't be competitive. Phone Post 3.0
Bethe was definitely joking about ronda's dad.

She also said, I hope she doesn't start using drugs after she loses in reference to Rondas drug use after her Olympic loss.

So in that context bethe knew her father committed suicide and said jokingly I hope you don't kill yourself without realizing how fucked up that is. Phone Post 3.0
Let's look at it like this:

Bethe makes some (admit ably personal) trash talky, off the cuff remarks at a media scrum.

Ronda says something to the tune of - "you're going to pay for talking about my father's suicide" to which Correia apologises, states she didn't know and asks for forgiveness.

Why on earth would she do this if it wasn't the case?
What would be the point in insulting someone intentionally over their dead father (as some form of mind game presumably?) and then immediately apologising??

"Oooh, she's scared now Rondas seen what she said!!" - Lol, give me a break, these people punch and get punched in the face every day for a living. Whether it's to her detriment or not, she is no more scared now than she was before.

Some people are big enough to know when they've got something wrong and act accordingly. That's what we saw from Bethe Correia.

People need to think instead of believing every attention grabbing headline they read. Phone Post 3.0