Countdown to UFC 192 Cormier vs Gustaffson

Countdown video for Daniel Cormier vs Alexander Gustafsson for the UFC Light-heavyweight Championship of the World

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=ufc+192+countdown+cormier+vs+gustafsson&FORM=ASMMVR#view=detail&mid=73438B076C1225DACBB873438B076C1225DACBB8

1st Phone Post 3.0

I have to believe DC comes right at him and weqars him out. I like Gus, but I don't se how his skillset, beats Cormier's

TTT Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

I think gus leaving the states and not training with Phil Davis has hurt his game a lot.... When he was at alliance you could see his improvements... I think he has regressed the last couple years and DC is gonna run right through him... The Gus that fought jones was training with high level wrestlers(Phil Davis 4x all American) not jimi manuwa who is a journey man... It's gonna cost him big in this fight... I'm a huge Gus fan but when I herd he was moving back to Sweden which has zero wrestling talent or mma talent when compared to the states I thought his head might be getting to big... Phone Post 3.0

b

j

g

d

Thank you mr phooey Phone Post 3.0

u got it

Looks like the old Rashad is back! Talking some serious smack at the end there haha. Phone Post 3.0

SinCityHustler - I have to believe DC comes right at him and weqars him out. I like Gus, but I don't se how his skillset, beats Cormier's
I watched the Jones DC fight, and Jones was brilliant fending off DC's known game plan.

Even though gus has a similar reach advantage (his reach is just 2" less than JJ per arm) I can't see Gus having as much success at creating that distance between him and DC.

JJ really did display a masterclass in footwork, movement, and engagement versus an immensely suffocating wrestler and grinder like DC. Phone Post 3.0

rrr

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

GROUNDnLB -
SinCityHustler - I have to believe DC comes right at him and weqars him out. I like Gus, but I don't se how his skillset, beats Cormier's
I watched the Jones DC fight, and Jones was brilliant fending off DC's known game plan.

Even though gus has a similar reach advantage (his reach is just 2" less than JJ per arm) I can't see Gus having as much success at creating that distance between him and DC.

JJ really did display a masterclass in footwork, movement, and engagement versus an immensely suffocating wrestler and grinder like DC. Phone Post 3.0
Agreed and he makes it look so easy. Every time I watch Jones, I say to myself how the fuck is he making this so goddamn easy, Phone Post 3.0