Country music world think Taylor Swift sold out ??

Hearing about her new video 'Style' getting 10 million views in three days and her other videos at 500 fucking million views - but they are pop, nothing even remotely country about them...

Question is Taylor was a country singer and loved by that world - but now does the Country Music world feel she is a sell out and hate her ???

I want to do what Jon Mayer did.

Just can't hate that girl. Complete package in all respects.

Pics faggott ! Phone Post 3.0

Wait, Taylor Swift was a country singer?!?

country music isn't exactly country music anymore.

It is just another mediocre pop genre.

I am sure there are legit country acts out there, but the most popular ones.

She's done a remarkable job of selling the "i'm just a dorky girl" schtick while having $100 million plus in the bank.

Zoot - Just can't hate that girl. Complete package in all respects.
Maybe bigger boobs! Phone Post 3.0

I would love to tweeze her asshole. Phone Post 3.0

AttentionDeficitDizzle - I want to do what Jon Mayer did.
What'd he do? Phone Post 3.0

Fame gets to them all.
She is now property of the music industry. Phone Post 3.0

SimbaSpice - 

Anal I think.

SimbaSpice - 

made her cheat on Taylor Lautner with him and then threw her away like trash

She didn't go to the CMT's award show to distance herself from country iirc. Who really cares what genre, you like her music or you don't. Phone Post 3.0

Most of today's country music isn't really country only in the sense that the guy or girl singing the song is wearing a cowboy hat. When you've reached a level of success that it takes to be a world wide known music star the reasons you started in the business to begin with start to fade. You see things differently and start to realize the power of the all american dollar. She doesn't give a shit about what you think about her only that you buy her music an make her money. The rest is just a ploy so suckers like you and I can fap to non-nude pictures of her. Phone Post 3.0

The music industry pumps out drivel for tweens. Country musics no different. Why would they hate her for selling the same overly produced, sentimental shit? Phone Post 3.0

Zoot - Just can't hate that girl. Complete package in all respects.

You people do realize that she doesn't write her own music, right? Her recent turn to pop music happened because her handlers figured they could make more money that way. "Complete package in all respects." - Nope. She's simply a face used to push pop music written by the same people who have been pushing that shit since Britney Spears blew up in the 90s. She is a marketing device that retards buy into.

Wriggling Grunion -
Zoot - Just can't hate that girl. Complete package in all respects.

You people do realize that she doesn't write her own music, right? Her recent turn to pop music happened because her handlers figured they could make more money that way. "Complete package in all respects." - Nope. She's simply a face used to push pop music written by the same people who have been pushing that shit since Britney Spears blew up in the 90s. She is a marketing device that retards buy into.
You do realize she does write her own music, every song is about a guy she dated. Phone Post 3.0

Nah man, she's great...

Country music itself has sold out. It's all pop garbage bullshit. The days of guys like Roy Acuff, George Strait, and Johnny Cash are long gone and they are rolling in their Graves. Phone Post 3.0