Couple chains 13 kids in their home

A california couple chained up 13 of their kids. The only reason it came out is because one of the kids got out and made a run for it. They were so malnourished that even the adult aged children looked like little kids. How in the fuck could someone even do this to their own kids? 

https://heavy.com/news/2018/01/turpin-family-photos-kids-children-update/

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/turpin-family-aunts-of-13-captive-children-reveal-years-of-secrecy-and-concerns/ar-AAuP4uu?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

The dad's is one creepy looking motherfucker.

yeah, I read about this, very fucked, the parents basically had there own cult, the kids ages ranged from 2 - 29

they got caught, because their 17 yr old daughter jumped out a window and called 911, the police said they thought she was like 11, from being so malnourished

very sad

Ramon Maroni - yeah, I read about this, very fucked, the parents basically had there own cult, the kids ages ranged from 2 - 29

they got caught, because their 17 yr old daughter jumped out a window and called 911, the police said they thought she was like 11, from being so malnourished

very sad

I want to know how long this had been going on. They have a bunch of pics of them in public. How did none of them say anything at those points?

Ramon Maroni - yeah, I read about this, very fucked, the parents basically had there own cult, the kids ages ranged from 2 - 29

very sad

Yup that was their mistake, they let one get away

holly9000 -
Ramon Maroni - yeah, I read about this, very fucked, the parents basically had there own cult, the kids ages ranged from 2 - 29

very sad

Ha... Ha ha.

Got a regular Doug Stanhope over here. Look out.

Nothing a good double tap with a 9mn couldn't instantly solve

Not too far from where I live

BrowBeaten - 
holly9000 -

very sad

Ha... Ha ha.

Got a regular Doug Stanhope over here. Look out.

lol I love him we have the same sense of humor

OP clearly doesn't have kids.

Maybe they were really bad kids. They takes back and isn't clean their toys up. Kids are so soft these days

they black?

Ministry of Truth - OP clearly doesn't have kids.

No I don't but I would never chain them to a bed with little to no food letting them starve and be malnourished. 

The kids faces all look fucked

haya1340 - Nothing a good double tap with a 9mn couldn't instantly solve

9 millinewtons?! You savage. 

Can we talk about helmet hair? I feel like no one is focused on the fact that this dude has helmet hair. 

VinegarStrokes - 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/turpin-family-aunts-of-13-captive-children-reveal-years-of-secrecy-and-concerns/ar-AAuP4uu?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

The dad's is one creepy looking motherfucker.

Would love to know his screen name.

mrblonde1281 - Not too far from where I live

Yet...you just stood by and did nothing. You are as guilty as the parents.