couple defends their home from blm

1 Like

1 Like

Kinda sad the couple didn't have claymores. When the "protestors" breached the gate, that created an amazing funnel point. Could have really had a positive outcome.

2 Likes

TwoFatNuts -

In this situation, is it better or worse to fire off a couple warning shots?  My initial thought is yes but after a minute im not so sure...

You dont do that, plus where are you pointing it? If you point it up, you'll put a bullet in somebody's roof or worse a mile away. I have a fucking bullet hole in my roof from some fuck doing that. 

i think they were both trying to kill each other and find an alibi. it was either ND or "it went off while i was cleaning it"

In.

Too bad they didnt get to use them. And yikes at there stances and handling of those guns. Like others said, training is important. 

It almost seems inevitable that protesters/rioters will eventually start attacking people and their homes somewhere. I hope not.

I know there was the video of "protesters" throwing a rock into an apartment, breaking a window... But I havent seen much else. Damaging people's cars.

2 Likes

I will give the protestors the benefit of the doubt in case none of them are literate and didn't comprehend the big ass PRIVATE STREET sign.

1 Like

alexm41 -

their names are Mark and Patricia McCloskey . owners of the McCloskey law center.

Thanks. Cock sucking doxer.  Faggat

13 Likes

I'll ask. Where are these so called brave mfers that the OG left said should be at arms vs BLM? They're home ready to rock. Take down statues, erase YOURSELVES from history, were home ready locked loaded and guess what 2 vs 50 is ZERO PROBLEM

2 Likes

Non N00B -
TwoFatNuts -

In this situation, is it better or worse to fire off a couple warning shots?  My initial thought is yes but after a minute im not so sure...

You dont do that, plus where are you pointing it? If you point it up, you'll put a bullet in somebody's roof or worse a mile away. I have a fucking bullet hole in my roof from some fuck doing that. 

A few summers ago a little girl was killed on 4th of july when some idiots fired guns in the air to celebrate. Bullet on its way back to earth unintentionally landed on the girls head.

dios -
Positive Energy -

Ya that female shouldn’t holding a gun, has no idea what she’s doing and could easily turn that situation very bad.

Luckily all well and the scum left the property when faced with an armed property owner.

Ok , so let the mob attack them then ? 

if I was in his shoes and I had an angry mob moving towards my property and threatening my life , I wouldn’t care if my wife had any training , the only training at that point would be me telling her to point gun at anyone coming towards us and press the trigger multiple times ....

An angry mob was not threatening his life.

1 Like

anthonyMI -
dios -
Positive Energy -

Ya that female shouldn’t holding a gun, has no idea what she’s doing and could easily turn that situation very bad.

Luckily all well and the scum left the property when faced with an armed property owner.

if I was in his shoes and I had an angry mob moving towards my property and threatening my life , I wouldn’t care if my wife had any training , the only training at that point would be me telling her to point gun at anyone coming towards us and press the trigger multiple times ....

300 people breached a security gate, and trespassed on private property shouting at the home owners. I would easily consider that threatening their lifes. It's too bad shit calmed down and they didnt get to use their guns. Maybe these idiots would think twice before engaging in terrorism. 

11 Likes
RacerX1988 -
anthonyMI -
dios -
Positive Energy -

300 people breached a security gate, and trespassed on private property shouting at the home owners. I would easily consider that threatening their lifes. It's too bad shit calmed down and they didnt get to use their guns. Maybe these idiots would think twice before engaging in terrorism. 

Not sure what the laws are there, but I think in Texas they could have legally shot the trespassers 

3 Likes
robbie380 - 
RacerX1988 -
anthonyMI -
dios -
Positive Energy -

Not sure what the laws are there, but I think in Texas they could have legally shot the trespassers 

Same in PA. As it should be.

Stay the fuck off private property. You have no business on my land.

9 Likes

RacerX1988 -
anthonyMI -
dios -
Positive Energy -

Typically, not even a trained security guard is allowed to shoot you for entering a gated community unless you are posing an active threat to someone's life. I have not seen any video that any of the protesters were doing so. And no, walking down a sidewalk does not qualify as threatening someone's life. 

"It's too bad shit calmed down"

It seemed to have been at about the same level. But, you aren't supposed to say the part about hoping it would have escalated into a massacre out loud.

3 Likes

Buy guns now. Biden has said he will made Beto gun czar. Police forces are being defunded and stood down, DAs are not prosecuting rioters. Dem politicians are on their side, not yours. 

5 Likes