Courage Brothers

There are no harsh words or names or any other bullshit that could make me loose faith in either Tony or the system he has created. I have seen the many benificial effects of his training and philosophy firsthand.Once you've taken the red pill you can never go back, nor can I imagine anyone wanting to.

Take care,Chris

Hello Tony and the PDR gang!

I just wanted to give you guys a little perspective.

Lots of people thought Columbus was crazy when he decided to sail west instead of east in search of the new trade routes. He ended up discovering entire continents.

For every pioneer in every field there is an enormous amount of detractors.

Tony and the PDR team are pioneers in the self defense world. Exploring new methods and technology that continues to evolve.

Whether out of maliciousness or ignorance, the detractors have come out and started launching personal attacks.

This, although not pleasant, is part of being courageous enough to go west instead of east, and saying the earth rotates around the sun and not the other way around.

The attacks are the bad weather that comes and goes but must not keep you from your goals.

When the bad weather hits just remind yourself How did your contact with Tony improve your performance as a Martial Artist? As an instructor? Do you provide a better service to your students now? Did Tony ever undermine you, your previous experience,your current efforts? Or did his guidance help to take your own talents to another level. I don't have to be a psychic to figure out your answers.

The word "lackey" has been used to refer to you guys. Well I'm pretty sure that Galileo, Columbus, Einstein, and Edison heard worse. And they all had teachers that guided them as well as crews that supported their efforts.

So take the animosity as not good or bad but as an interesting and amusing, even normal part of the proccess.

Respond when appropriate but don't let it distract you from your goal.

Thats what it's like for pioneers.

Best Wishes to all of you!

Tony Torres
Va. Beach, VA

Tony,

Thanks for the kind words and support.

NIce.

Thank you Mr. Torres.

Tony

The truth sometimes is hard to swollow for some. Like the Christopher Columbus post (Good Post). Imagine how the square theorists felt when ole Chris Columbus did not sail off the earth??? Imagine if everyone stayed in their shallow little world and just accepted and followed blindly.

You are a great trainer and teacher Tony, the problem is the unwilling are blind, therefore they cannot see
the true path which you have opened up to us all.

Its like the matrix, once you take the pill and discover the truth, there is no coming back.
Where have I heard this from???

The truth will set you free, but you have to be open to accept it.

The problem is that we are free thinkers and others are just programmed.

Your brother in arms,
Larry

P.S. Keep up the great work!!!