Court McGee on Sportscenter

I just caught the last 30 seconds of it. They were doing a story about overcoming his drug addiction I think. Anyone else see this or have a link on it? Funny that they didn't say anything about the rousey fight last night on SC and she's in their damn magazine. Phone Post

bram - I just caught the last 30 seconds of it. They were doing a story about overcoming his drug addiction I think. Anyone else see this or have a link on it? Funny that they didn't say anything about the rousey fight last night on SC and she's in their damn magazine. Phone Post

It's because women's MMA is less relevant than the little league world series! Phone Post

UGCTT_Mexicant - 
bram - I just caught the last 30 seconds of it. They were doing a story about overcoming his drug addiction I think. Anyone else see this or have a link on it? Funny that they didn't say anything about the rousey fight last night on SC and she's in their damn magazine. Phone Post

It's because women's MMA is less relevant than the little league world series! Phone Post

Dude, the MLB is less relevant then the LLWS.  I actually think that's the only baseball I watch anymore.

They talked about Ronda first before the Court McGee story.
Cool story, new respect for Court McGee.
Takes a strong person to fight drug addiction! Phone Post